PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a new Audi RS 6 when the new Audi A6 is released?

Kain
June 3rd, 2003, 15:51
When the new Audi A6 is released, will there be a new Audi RS 6?

Erik
June 3rd, 2003, 18:43
Eventually yes.

Expect a V10 similar to the one in the Lambo Gallardo.

Kain
June 3rd, 2003, 19:02
Do you have an idea of when it could be available?

khoren
June 3rd, 2003, 19:56
Yes there will be I belive, Its gona be 500-600 Hp End of 2005 Here is a picure enjoy. Sux that its a wagon again. Germans I doono what they are thinking your gona drive 120mph with your family in the back seat ??

Erik
June 3rd, 2003, 20:13
khoren that picture is a model of the current RS6.

khoren
June 3rd, 2003, 20:23
Its not I am almost posotive because look at the bumber and the lights on the side it is diferent. acerething is diferent look around the car not just from far away Eric.

Erik
June 3rd, 2003, 20:27
Originally posted by khoren
Its not I am almost posotive because look at the bumber and the lights on the side it is diferent. acerething is diferent look around the car not just from far away Eric.

Well it's included in the press material of the current RS6...

Snow
June 4th, 2003, 00:00
Sux that its a wagon again. Germans I doono what they are thinking your gona drive 120mph with your family in the back seat ??

Isn't that one of the truely special things of the RS 6/ RS 4?
Else, it would be "just another super car". Don't get the last part wrong, it would still be great... :)

cannonball
June 4th, 2003, 01:08
Originally posted by Erik B
Expect a V10 similar to the one in the Lambo Gallardo.

And me who was dreaming about buying an RS6 when the price-tag has come down to a (for my economy) more resonable price...now that will be impossible if they release a new killer with THAT engine! Hmmm

gjg
June 4th, 2003, 09:40
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sux that its a wagon again. Germans I doono what they are thinking your gona drive 120mph with your family in the back seat ??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my wife gets little nervous when we hit 170 mph..... in a wagon again.... :D

For being stuck in the left lane at 60 mph and getting additional road taxation every time you hit 75 really doesn't make any difference what you drive - you may as well pour some sake in to the tank ...:devil:

Kain
June 4th, 2003, 11:14
By the way, when will the new Audi A6 be released? Some time in 2004?

Benman
June 4th, 2003, 14:52
Originally posted by khoren
Yes there will be I belive, Its gona be 500-600 Hp End of 2005 Here is a picure enjoy. Sux that its a wagon again. Germans I doono what they are thinking your gona drive 120mph with your family in the back seat ??

actually, i've hit 140+ a couple of times with the family along
for the ride:cheers:

ben:addict: