PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Trance Sessions (090207)

nene
September 1st, 2007, 07:10
I am fresh from a wonderful vacation in The Azores. Weather was great. The waves not as high as expected for end of August, albeit friends told me that for the most part August was true to form until I arrived. Go figure!!!

I've concocted a new theme for this week, and it is "What Travels Thou Enjoys?". Being that this Summer was big on trips for me, one thing I found is that I really missed the RS6, and wished I could have driven her in all the exotic locales I visited. Well, hopefully many of you have visited exotic locales as well, if not during the Summer, at least before year's end.

Track List: Download Tracks (http://archiv.to/?Module=Details&HashID=FILE46DA5FAB4FB55)

Shah & Cosmo Presents Purple Mood - One Night In Tokyo (DJ Shah Savannah Mix) [06:58]
Remy & Roland Klinkenberg - Mexico Can Wait [05:21]
Global Experience - Madras [05:38]
Above & Beyond - Home (Wippenberg Remix) [06:13]
John O'Callaghan Featuring Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Agnelli & Nelson Remix) [05:29]

DJ Shah's remix of 'One Night in Tokyo' welcomes you with its warm bassline chord progression, before pulling on your heartstrings with its classic pianos and floating synths guaranteed to lift you up and capture the attention of any dancefloor.

Latest album on Global Underground is a debut LP by Dutch progressive producer Roland Klinkenberg.
Klinkenberg has been putting out trance and progressive singles under a myriad of aliases since the mid-nineties. Recently, Klinkenberg has been taking more of a techno approach in the studio.
'Mexico Can Wait' takes its cues from Border Community-style neo-trance as well as early Orbital releases.

After that is the new DJ Shah, Madras, under his Global Experience guise, which has just been released. Madras has that warm summer feel and some Punjabi vocal chants.

A&B's Home release was wipped quickly by Wippenberg. I don't believe this is Wippenberg's best release ever, however a decent one nonetheless.

Big Sky by O'Callaghan is likely the tune on the lips of every Trance enthusiast for this Summer. It is due out on Armin Van Buuren’s Armind label. Took about 6 months to complete. Audrey’s take of vocals can possibly blow you away. The remix comes from Agnelli & Nelson and its pure class.

Enjoy!!!
I hope I am not boring you too much with the color commentary.
Apologize in advance for any misspelling mistakes.
Notes on artists and songs were simply cut&paste from sources found on the great world wide web.

rubyblack
September 1st, 2007, 13:44
Nene, tried the link dude but there's nothing at the end of it.....:vhmmm:

nene
September 1st, 2007, 15:16
It seems the link has gone corrupt. I am in the process of uploading, and will update this space once successful. Sorry for the trouble mates!

rubyblack
September 1st, 2007, 16:39
We forgive you Nene.....only because we know we are getting something nice soon!!!! :hihi:

nene
September 2nd, 2007, 02:19
:music: :thumb: :rs6kiss: :addict: :dig: :music:

New URL for download provided here:

DOWNLOAD TRACKS (http://archiv.to/?Module=Details&HashID=FILE46DA5FAB4FB55)

rubyblack
September 2nd, 2007, 05:21

New URL for download provided here:

DOWNLOAD TRACKS (http://archiv.to/?Module=Details&HashID=FILE46DA5FAB4FB55)

Fanbloodytastic.........:wo: :thumb:

nene
September 7th, 2007, 18:56
In preparation for tomorrow's new release I am retiring this Jam session on the URL provided! Brace yourselves for a new RS6 Trance Sessions set!!!

Benman
September 7th, 2007, 22:05
Sounds good, will wait to hear...:music:

Ben:addict:

rubyblack
September 8th, 2007, 05:36
Braced!!!!! :hihi:

RussianM3_dude
September 9th, 2007, 10:40
People still listen to Trance????? Welcome to 1998!!!! I mean in Ibiza, all trance parties are like 1/2 empty. Even Cream wasn't that full.

Rutkowsky
September 9th, 2007, 17:56
i love trance, autobahn, M3, wife next to me and trance music on, loud - love it

nene
September 9th, 2007, 18:22
Folks still listen to Disco, and Classic, and others. Music is life,... all kinds of music to all kinds of taste. I guess M3_Dude is not a fan of Trance, which is ok friend. You don't seem to be much of a friend of anything. From all your posts, I have yet to see any positive feedback on any topic. Hope you are ok my friend. Listen to some music and be happy. Whatever type fits your great taste.

I bet you have not been to Ibiza in a very long time, if at all. You should still how it fills up when big name DJs come to town.

RussianM3_dude
September 9th, 2007, 21:03
No, I like trance, otherwise why would I go to Cream and Armada? However lets face it, it's about as hot today as disco in 1983.

Benman
September 11th, 2007, 19:10
I guess M3_Dude is not a fan of Trance, which is ok friend. You don't seem to be much of a friend of anything. From all your posts, I have yet to see any positive feedback on any topic.

Amen. What was it Thumper's mama told him? "If you can't say something nice..."

Ben:addict: