PDA

View Full Version : Some pics of my other RS6 Detailed

Copper
August 31st, 2007, 04:15
Had Ed at High End Detail here in Atlanta work on the car (clay bar, polish, etc.). Took him about 6 hours to complete. The K-40 radar/laser system was moved over from RS6 #1 and also the RNS-E Nav, XM, iPOD system.

For those of you that don't know already, I currently own 2 Avus Silver RS6s. One with 60K miles and one with 31K miles. The first one's lease is up in October and the second one I just purchased about 2 weeks ago.

What a great car... near perfect really. I'll hang on to this one for a couple of years until the new RS6 is out and available. Very stealthy, great gas mileage (highway driving anyway) very comfortable, fast, practical... I went and test drove about a dozen different cars and just could not see buying a lesser car for more money. Hated the 5 series (I'm a BMW guy and have owned (3) 5's (4) 8's and (1) 3). Ugly, i-drive (yuck), interior was awful. MB has a nice E-class 550, but too stately for me and not good for business (wrong image), SRT8 was nice but what a gas hog and holy cheap plastic interior... you get the idea. I would drive off the dealer lot in my RS6 going, oh yeah this is what a car should be!

I think the RS4 is starting to make people notice the RS6 a little more. I'm getting a few more questioning looks and "Is that real?" type of comments. I hope it can continue to stay under the radar for 90% of the general public since most people think it is a standard A6.

I'll be having fun putting 60K on this beast over the next two years!

Also, here is a web link to the K-40 installers site where he posted pics of my car's radar/laser system after the installation:

http://carphones.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_expose&Itemid=96

I like the location of the LEDs and controls much better than in RS6 #1.

I highly recommend this company if you are in Georgia.

:rs6kiss:

Erik
August 31st, 2007, 05:32
Now that's a nice garage! :D

http://www.rs6.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5484&d=1188529335

SeattleS4
August 31st, 2007, 06:30
One RS6 is insane! Having two RS6's is out of control!

AWESOME!!! :addict:

AndyBG
August 31st, 2007, 11:45
First time I see that someone have two RS 6... GREAT ! :thumb:

LU-RS6
August 31st, 2007, 12:03
Nice man :D