PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered RS4...Take off Titanium or not?

cmathis
August 27th, 2007, 01:27
Hi,
Just ordered a 2008 RS4 in IBIS WHITE on Friday with the titanium package. I really like the darker wheels on the titanium package, but I hate the fact that they remove the carbon fiber from the interior, as well as the window/grill trim. Should I have them remove the titanium package? I think the standard brushed aluminum trim and carbon fiber interior set the car off.

Bimmerod
August 27th, 2007, 04:58
Titanium package on White is HOT!!!

http://gallery.audiworld.com/albums/album270/Essen2006H064.jpg

I would try to get carbon interior if you can special order it. Otherwise the piano black still looks good. It does blend well with the mirrors and the front grill.

Bimmerod
:rs4addict

rubyblack
August 27th, 2007, 06:20
Hi,
Just ordered a 2008 RS4 in IBIS WHITE on Friday with the titanium package. I really like the darker wheels on the titanium package, but I hate the fact that they remove the carbon fiber from the interior, as well as the window/grill trim. Should I have them remove the titanium package? I think the standard brushed aluminum trim and carbon fiber interior set the car off.

Great choice of colour, however if it was me I would retain the titanium pack....won't audi allow selective spec choice? If so you could go for a compromize, best of both??? Good luck :thumb:

cmathis
August 27th, 2007, 06:33
Great choice of colour, however if it was me I would retain the titanium pack....won't audi allow selective spec choice? If so you could go for a compromize, best of both??? Good luck :thumb:

I don't think they are going to let me go with carbon fiber interior/titanium exterior.

Audihead
August 27th, 2007, 16:14
Titanium package on White is HOT!!!

You can always change the interior trim with someone who wants the Piano Black trim. I'm sure there is someone out there that will. Or buy the Carbon Fiber from someplace like vagparts.:rs4addict

petebill
August 27th, 2007, 16:53
I have a suzuka grey (almost white) 2008 arriving in 2 weeks. I agree that titanium is the way to go with the lighter color cars. I got severe pushback on adding the carbon trim and had to go with the piano black. It's a package deal in the US, if you want titanium wheels, you have to get piano black interior.

This is after I had to change dealerships just to order the suzuka grey. My orginal dealer wouldn't even do that as a custom order.

pete.

Ruergard
August 27th, 2007, 19:32
Titanium is the way to go on a white RS4, keep it! :thumb: