PDA

View Full Version : audi future?

tvrfan
August 15th, 2007, 21:03
how will look audis future? will AUDI in the future be able to build the models and engines (of hp strengthens ago) they want? new supersports cars and also engines with HPs those strengthens they want? because now AUDI does not only have to take on lamborghini consideration now on porsche too, after porsche bought in VW they will maybe takeover audi near future. that pissed me of because i think that AUDI will not be able the build the cars and engines they wanted to build. like what ive said ( supersportscar with much HPs.) they always have to look at lamborghini and porsche to not outperform these and not stealing their buyers. what do you think?

Leadfoot
August 15th, 2007, 22:55
I reckon if Audi is making Porsche/VAG lots of money doing what they are presently doing I don't see them (Porsche) changing something that is clearly working very well as it is. You will see a cross sharing of technology and stuff but I very much doubt you will see a change in policy.

Up until recently I feared for Lamborghini, but it too is performing sales/profits wise very well indeed so if Porsche and Lamborghini can all make super fast cars that sell why change.

I reckon Porsche only bought in to VAG to increase and safeguard their own buying power for parts/technology, which in the process will make their own cars more profitable.

tvrfan
August 15th, 2007, 23:38
how big is the chance that we will see a RS3, RS8 and TT RS in future (maybe near future)? maybe from the next generation of each model? i thought audi would never come in to the HP war but now with the RS6 and 571hp =) thats great!!! in last autozeitung i read that the S9 (supercoupe) would have a V12 with 640hp !!! and i thought the 571hp from the RS6 was the end of the hp range of audi/quattro gmbh ^^

damn i would love to see a R10 supersportscar too, (competition for carrera gt........) future will tell