PDA

View Full Version : Is Audi to build an X6 rival ?

Leadfoot
August 15th, 2007, 11:15
This is an interesting turn of events, Audi took years to venture in to the SUV market and now it feels like every other week a new model is being rumoured.

Check this out.

Audi_Q6 (http://www.motorauthority.com/news/suvs/spy-shots-audi-q6-sport-activity-coupe/)

The RS6
August 15th, 2007, 13:23
Maybe I'm wrong, but that's kinda old news... check it out: the article is Posted on Sunday 1 October 2006

Back then, noone knew about the X6, right?

+44 Dave
August 15th, 2007, 14:32
Lets see the Q5 and Q3 (or cross coupe due to nissan) first then perhaps start looking at the X6. But to me the X6 just seems like the X5 for people who dont want to be seen as driving a 4x4 so they seem "green."

I expect Madona will get one to go with her Prius and A8 4.2 :hihi:

Its a bit like the whole difference between the Volvo XC70 and XC90 arguement. There both 4x4 but in the XC90 you'll be branded as an environment killing pig, and labeled a chelsea tractor driver, yet the XC70 which is still a 4x4 just lighter and lower has no such reputation!

Leadfoot
August 15th, 2007, 16:24
Maybe I'm wrong, but that's kinda old news... check it out: the article is Posted on Sunday 1 October 2006

Back then, noone knew about the X6, right?

I didnt realise this, I thought that post was with regards to the Cross Coupe. This to me looks to be something bigger, seating between that of the Q5 and the Q7 and especially with their talk about it competing with the likes of the X6 which clearly is a lot bigger than the Cross Coupe Concept.