PDA

View Full Version : new member

01a6v8
August 10th, 2007, 08:21
hows everyone doing?
well im a new member to the forum i dont own a s6 or a rs6 but its close hehe im only 18 so i think im doing good on cars my first car was a 2001 a4 turbo
nways
im trying to turn it into an rs6 clone but i need a front bumper and rear bumper if theres anyone selling one let me know
also these are the upgrades im looking to get
1-milltek exhaust
2-intake
3-chip
4-spring
and these are the rims im gonna get also the mrr hr4 with the black and silver it will look good on my audi since mine is that cadillac white color really nice
cant show any1 pic's yet till i get evrything the way i want it sry
but i hope this is a good forum thanks alot

Rutkowsky
August 10th, 2007, 08:42
welcome to the forum but are you sure you want to mod a4 into RS6.. never knew you could do that

Rutkowsky
August 10th, 2007, 08:43
ok, your tag says a6 v8, more like it then

01a6v8
August 10th, 2007, 19:11
so anybody know anyone with either a front bumper or rear thanks

nene
August 10th, 2007, 19:18
Welcome to our forum.
I think most of us that have front and rear bumpers also needed them in our cars. I would recommend going to your local dealer and ordering the parts, since I have yet to see much in terms of good deals out there.

If you want to go with the dealer, here is a good list of parts:
CarbonLord List (http://forums.audiworld.com/a6/msgs/501990.phtml)

AuditudeA642
August 11th, 2007, 17:06
Its a very expensive project as the front bumper painted will all needed to mount it is about 2k rear bumper like 1500 than you need an RS6 exhaust to exit the bumper for another 1k than sideskirts will set you back about 1200. All in all i would save up for an RS6 or do what i did look at my pic poster in my sig. Well 2 weeks ago the car caught fire and was totalled so now im looking at either an RS6 or RS4:) Good Luck!! The 4.2 A6 is an absolutely great car. First mod i would do is RS6 se exhaust here is a vid of mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVYom6ygEBQ

01a6v8
August 12th, 2007, 00:40
yeh but you see what happend was i had accident in mine well not me but my older brother now im just trying to rebuild it
like i need a hood left fender and bumper but i was hoping to replace the bumper with an rs6 while im doing the rebuild u know
and for an exhaust i think i mite either go with the rs6 like u got or a Milltek full catback exhaust