PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to ignore a member?

BigRick
August 4th, 2007, 22:35
I'm asking because some members are really just not contributing but just looking to pick up a fight with anybody. So it would be good to just ignore them. They would continue to think they are members (no ban applied) and we would be able to stop reading their posts.

Anyone knows if it's possible?

BigRick
August 4th, 2007, 22:39
Found it by myself,

There's an ignore list where you can add members that you wish to see disapear... really great!

Klint
August 5th, 2007, 00:06
Found it by myself,

There's an ignore list where you can add members that you wish to see disapear... really great!
You'll should find this ignore feature in your user control panel.

Alternatively, click here:

http://www.rs6.com/forum/profile.php?do=editlist

:)

artur777
August 6th, 2007, 00:50
What users are disturbing?

BigRick
August 6th, 2007, 03:03
There's a major wave of BMW trolls these days and instead of arguing with walls I prefer ignoring them.

Probably because the new M3 is not performing to the expectations the frustration needs to go somewhere... M3 might be a great car but it's just not the right place to bitch against Audi's line of product and now there are many new comers that have only one idea in mind and it's to post their crap on Audi's fan forums.

I personaly think that the best way to get them to leave is to simply ignore them... It goes with my philosophy of not losing time with worthless people.

I hope you're not one of them :)

Cheers!