PDA

View Full Version : Ohio RS 6 Buyers ?

dabull
May 29th, 2003, 23:25
Are there any other RS 6 buyers in this Forum ?I am from central Ohio, anybody else here from Ohio? :addict: :addict:

boondocksts
May 30th, 2003, 03:57
Yeah, Cleveland up in here

gregoryindiana
May 31st, 2003, 21:56
Close; Fort Wayne Indiana....
Car sourced via Bluegrass Audi in Louisville, KY

Richard
June 1st, 2003, 17:09
:bigeyes: Gregory from Indiana: Drive to Louisville often? Would love to ride in the RS6.

Richard
2002 S4

gregoryindiana
June 1st, 2003, 22:23
I don't get to Louisville that often, but will probably be there at least once a year once I have the car for the annual major service.

Our dealer here didn't step up for the RS6 program, and although Tom Wood Audi in Indy got a few, I believe that the dealer you buy from will probably take better care of you, or at least more TLC.

Unless I happen to be going to Chicago to catch a flight to Germany...

dabull
June 2nd, 2003, 00:48
Greg, yor aren't going to have nitrous oxide in your RS 6 are you? Or just pentathol or diprivan ? :addict: :addict:

gregoryindiana
June 2nd, 2003, 01:46
Water, if anything.
Either water injection or more likely water spray on the intercooler or the brakes, like the Champion cars apparently use.
I like copying other good ideas, already proven to work!

Nordschleife
June 2nd, 2003, 11:08
Originally posted by gregoryindiana
Water, if anything.
Either water injection or more likely water spray on the intercooler or the brakes, like the Champion cars apparently use.
I like copying other good ideas, already proven to work!

Hi
Spraying the brakes should not be done on a road car, it destroys them. Its ok on a race car, it gets new rotors every race.
HTH
R+C

gregoryindiana
June 2nd, 2003, 16:09
Thanks for the reply. Maybe the intercooler, then, though I doubt either is necessary for a road car with occasional track days anyway.
Mostly it was a tongue in cheek reply to the previous post; he knows I am an anesthesiologist (anaesthetist, for you British guys)

I did mean the part about copying other good ideas, though. Thats why I let the tuners do their work, come up with a complete integrated package they have tested, and then consider it.

I would not be smart enough to mix and match one guys brakes with anothers suspension with another guys engine and cooling mods.