PDA

View Full Version : Which colour is the best for S5?

Arslanoff
August 2nd, 2007, 16:16
Decide which colour you like most of all on S5.....and vote
From left to right
A) Sprint Blue, pearl effect
B) Meteor Grey, pearl effect
C) Phantom Black, pearl effect
D) Garnet Red, pearl effect
E) Deep Sea Blue, pearl effect
F) Ibis White
G) Ice Silver, metallic
H) Quartz Grey, metallic

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5249/audis5coloursku9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

guessWHO
August 2nd, 2007, 17:02
I've allready seen a lot of S5 ...
The best are in Ibiss, Black or Missano.

Ibiss with red or leather looks good
Black with white or silver interior
Missano with white or silver interior

Arslanoff
August 2nd, 2007, 17:12
I like Sprint Blue, pearl effect with all black leather/alcantara interior

Leadfoot
August 2nd, 2007, 18:03
Well I have ordered mine in Sprint Blue with Pearl Silver leather and Carbon. But if I had the balls I would have ordered it in White with Silver or Red leather.

steffenr
August 2nd, 2007, 18:24
I would like to se it in daytona grey with cognac/caramell leather, meteo is not quite the same

Leadfoot
August 2nd, 2007, 22:45
By the way, any reason why standard Red or Black paint wasn't included in the vote ?

Arslanoff
August 2nd, 2007, 23:32
Should I? Sorry man, thought standarts are not popular.....:eye:

guessWHO
August 3rd, 2007, 09:21
Should I? Sorry man, thought standarts are not popular.....:eye:

But you posted White ... :)

guessWHO
August 3rd, 2007, 09:26
here is one in red

Arslanoff
August 10th, 2007, 13:50
But you posted White ... :)
White is new black, some one said here.

Leadfoot
August 10th, 2007, 16:38
Here is my reasoning why I have chose Sprint Blue over all the other colours. Sprint Blue is an exclusive colour to only S and RS models, so unless you wish to pay through the nose on your A3/4/5/6/8, you will never see it on an ordinary Audi. On the S5 it's the only exclusive colour there is, like wise the Carbon Fibre trim.

So while I love the look of the S5 in Black, White or any other colour you have to admit that when you see one coming in the rear view mirror it's only one in Sprint Blue that you will know for sure is a S5. :looking:

Audihead
August 10th, 2007, 19:03
You know I'm a Blue fanatic!:hihi:

RAMBLER
November 17th, 2007, 18:08
I thought the meteor grey was the best exterior color until this past Wensday when I went to my local Audi dealer.. One of the Philadelphia Flyers was there to pick-up his brand new Phantom black pearl S5. It was sick as hell! http://rs6.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5426&stc=1&d=1187435888

+44 Dave
November 17th, 2007, 20:20
Deep Sea blue, with Audi exclusive Dark brown leather :love2:

Leadfoot
November 17th, 2007, 21:24
Guys,

Don't know if I informed you but I made a change to my spec on the S5 after seeing a brand new TT which was setting in the showroom with light grey seats :noshake: , the car had been in the showroom not 3 weeks and the seats were already looking dirty from people seating in it. So I changed the spec to Black leather just in time before it was to late.

Anyone considering the Silver leather, please think long and hard before it's too late. :0:

KresoF1
November 17th, 2007, 21:34
Agree with you Leadie. For those who wants Grey Leather there is Jet Grey from Audi Exclusive. It is much darker then light grey but, not fully dark grey.

BTW, regarding S5 color-my favourite Audi colors are Daytona Grey Pearleffect or Avus Silver Pearleffect.

HKS786
November 18th, 2007, 11:38
Agree with you Leadie. For those who wants Grey Leather there is Jet Grey from Audi Exclusive. It is much darker then light grey but, not fully dark grey.

BTW, regarding S5 color-my favourite Audi colors are Daytona Grey Pearleffect or Avus Silver Pearleffect.

Hmm, I'd have Sprint Blue and Jet Grey interior then ;)

quattro Gmbh
November 18th, 2007, 12:20
I like

H) Quartz Grey, metallic
G) Ice Silver, metallic

F) Ibis White is also ok.

Leadfoot
November 18th, 2007, 14:25
If you are going to include colour other than what is standard on the car then that is different.

I would like the colour of Cindy Crawford's bum after a good old spanking. :hahahehe:

P.S.

Only I would need to do the spanking to get the colour just right, oh and it would have to be metallic as well. :hihi:

S5BlackPhantom
November 18th, 2007, 19:43
Black Phantom :D

http://www.a5oc.com/forums/showthread.php/my-car-s5-540/index.html

Audiphile
November 18th, 2007, 19:58
Guys,

Anyone considering the Silver leather, please think long and hard before it's too late. :0:

Yes, you are right. Silver Audi interiors do not look good. They tend look cheap for some reason. Audi Driver loves to show pictures of Audis with silver interiors and they just do not look high-end. The best Audi interiors are two-tone like cream with black outlays, etc.

deak
December 25th, 2007, 19:12
I ordered mine in Brilliant black as I feel the S5 looks best in black and as nice as Phantom is Brilliant black is better when it's clean. Got it with magma red seats.

Rage
December 25th, 2007, 19:49
Seams white is very very fashionable right now - that kinda makes it real kitsch and un-fashionable.

Im stuck on either phantom black or red for my next car (S5/RS5). I would never have considered red until I saw the pictures of red S5's.....looks alot better then i thought.

The Pretender
December 25th, 2007, 21:04
I prefer All Black inside and out with carbon and white/grey stitching.

Jarod.

The RS6
December 26th, 2007, 09:36
Ibis white or phantom gray for me please, thank you :)

Because i saw them in person and it looks ... IT LOOKS! :D

rubyblack
June 4th, 2008, 23:20
Well I have ordered mine in Sprint Blue with Pearl Silver leather and Carbon. But if I had the balls I would have ordered it in White with Silver or Red leather.

Yo Leadie, strange you mentioned white with silver nappa.....I saw a very sweet looking S5 in that combo today and it looked lovely, it also has stainless steel mesh trim too!!!! :thumb: