PDA

View Full Version : Rs6 avant or S4 b5 Avant

Slayaah
July 30th, 2007, 18:40
Hi!!

The thread discusses a choice between getting an Rs6 avant :rs6kiss: or keep my S4 biturbo and go for a Stage 3 tune and ~450-500 hp.:jlol:

Background:

I've been considering getting a ebony black Rs6 avant for a while now but the devil stroke me. Saw some movies about those AWE and APR Stage 3 systems, that plus new built engine should give me some power to play with. If I make all of the building myself I'm looking at about $17600 or about £13000, that's just tuning, so I can't really say money well spent! Or replace the car for an Rs6 I'm looking at about £18000 or $25000 if I get one in Germany. There are some complication with getting an Rs6, I might need some help from someone that knows the cars in Germany with picking one out and perhaps look it up before I start my 2000 km trip down.

So, all you guys having tuned S4s and Rs6-connoisseur or perhaps both? Start tell everything about your experience about these cars. Because I just recently for the first time got in the drivers seat in an Rs6 at a dealer. Never ever got a ride in one or driven one, but I just love everything about them, the looks, the sound, automatic transmission, those I know that have been offered a ride in one, just loved it. And hey, it looks like a comfy ride on highway. The only thing I have as a reference in that "class" is the S6 avant V10 DSG. I'm saving money for gas and counting on being able to make next trip I've read about you guys on the board have each spring-summer!

Best regards

/Andreas

alex_s3
August 3rd, 2007, 22:22
Hi, my father have a Dahlback tuned S4 ~ 435hp 585-600nm..
It works god after the turbo change :D