PDA

View Full Version : TOp gear!!!

LamboM
July 27th, 2007, 21:23
Has anyone seen the new episode?
My god that was astonishing , Awesome!!!!
And the hilux really is invisible isn't it? that is a car I'd be proud to own even more
that any ferrari or Bugatti!!!
But any idea if season 10 will actually arrive? or is it the end of Top Gear (I really hope it's not)?
They said nothing in the episode

Leadfoot
July 27th, 2007, 21:54
OK, young LamboM.

I am pleased to be able to tell you that Top Gear was be back on again starting October.

P.S.

The Polar Special was the best episode to date by far, quality TV and entertainment at it's best.

LamboM
July 27th, 2007, 23:16
Leadfoot you just made my day!!!

And it really was wasn't it? no other TV show would go that far,those are exsacly the sort of things that makes Top Gear my favorit TV show Ever...
On IMDB they got 9.7/10 which is one of the highest rated show ever , and you can see why!

Arslanoff
July 27th, 2007, 23:23
This episode was the best ever! I have links from rapidshare.com, if some one wants to see it in TVRip and HDrip quality, but do not know about the copyrights, so who wants send me the private massage.

Arslanoff
July 27th, 2007, 23:34
And I like the song used in the episode so much.
It is from soundtrack Requiem For A Dream, but in remix.
The original is: Clint Mansell (Featuring Kronos Quartet) - Summer: Summer Overture

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GK1RRTcGgrs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GK1RRTcGgrs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

steffenr
July 28th, 2007, 13:46
Top Gear in the US was by far the best piece of tv all year:lovl:

I accually heard a romor about BBC was planing on selling Top Gear to a American TV station, but the jeremy, richard and James had said that they didn't wan't to live in the US 4 months of the year. (maybe because they affraid of the american car manufactures after they have bashed them for 9 years now;) )

Ruergard
July 28th, 2007, 17:14
That episode ruled, really top class! Can't wait for Top Gear to be back in the Autumn!

markusla
July 28th, 2007, 19:40
I can't more than agree, very very good episode.

Someone who knows what it was all about with the "Sir Ru..something.." in the ending credtis, if you paid attention to it?

LamboM
July 28th, 2007, 21:52
Yeah I do know , it caught my eye too so I did a little research about him .
Ranulph (full name: Sir Ranulph Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, long isn't it? heh)
is a British adventurer that hold sevral endurance records.
He was the first man to be in both the north and the soth poles, and the first man to completely cross the Antarctic by foot.
He is quite a man isn't he?
I guess this is a tribute for him (he is not dead or something)
He was born in March 7 1944, got marrid in 1970 to Virginia Pepper and they stayed together untill she passed away in February 2004.

Leadfoot
July 28th, 2007, 22:29
His also ex-military.

LamboM
July 28th, 2007, 23:22
Lol , Leadfoot , you complete me :p :p

Leadfoot
July 29th, 2007, 13:59
Guys, America is nice but how many burgers and fries can a man eat, hack I was looking for normal food after a week on holiday never mind 4 months. :D