PDA

View Full Version : R8 with V10 will be R8-S:)

AudiSuperDriver
July 24th, 2007, 17:00
I've just read out in the new number of my local auto motor and sport magazine and they present the future R8 will V10 520HP as an R8-S (the same thing i heard EXACTLY from my friend from the dealership) and for THOSE PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE THAT R8 WILL HAVE 520HP a new V10 engine not the engine from Gallardo (because after the new R8-S will have this new engine it will be present in different power range in the new Gallardo with 550HP) SO NEVER EVER SAY THAT R8 WILL HAVE 480HP BECAUSE WILL NOT!520HP...enough for you?!For me is amazing....i just wait to see that!!!

P.S. R8 WILL HAVE AND R8-RS VERSION SO IN 3-4 YEARS BE PREPARED FOR ANOTHER ULTRA BEAST LIKE THE LE MANS CONCEPT!!!

RS6Driver
July 24th, 2007, 17:42
hehe I CAN ALSO write WITH CAPS every now and THEN. If you DONT BELIEVE me then READ THIS AGAIN.

Damienr8
July 24th, 2007, 20:58
I ALSO HEARD FROM MY "FRIEND AT THE DEALERSHIP" THAT THE R8 WILL BE HAVING THE V-10 WITH NOT 2 BUT "three"(COULDNT USE CAPS SO I USED LOWER CASE FOR THE EFFECT) TURBOCHARGERS. THATS RIGHT, THREE BECAUSE 2 ISNT ENOUGH. IT WILL PRODUCE AROUND 600HP AND A MONSTEROUS 800LB/FT OF TOURQUE. BMW M6 WILL BE DESTROYED BECAUSE THE HANDLING DOSENT COMPARE TO AUDI BECAUSE QUATTRO + ALL WHEEL DRIVE WILL DOMINATE IT AROUND CORNERS AND IN THE SNOW+RAIN. THE AUDI WILL KILL BMW IN THE TRACK AND ON THE STREETS AND IN STRAIGHT LINES AND AROUND CURVES BECAUSE IT LACKS QUATTRO AND THE NEW MAGNETIC RIDE CONTROL (best suspension in the world) AS WELL AS THE NEW STEERING SYSTEM WICH WILL DOMNIATE BMW. BMW WILL NOW PLAY CATCH UP WITH AUDI BECAUSE THEY LACK THE TECHNOLOGY AND CAPABILITY TO BEAT AUDI NOWADAYS. M6 WHAT?

Leadfoot
July 24th, 2007, 21:07
Actually the M6 is VERY BORING INDEED.

I drove on it a while ago and nearly fall asleep.:hihi:

AudiSuperDriver
July 24th, 2007, 22:31
i only write with caps lock because of those "audi fans" who actually are from stupid m3 and m5 forum trying to upset us..that's why:P
and about the new R8-S with V10 i am right of course:D

guessWHO
July 25th, 2007, 11:08
I bet everything you want that the R8 V10 5.2 engine will have 500 HP not more, not less.
And I also don't think that it will be called RS8 or Audi R8 RS. It would be Audi R8 5.2 ...
:R8:

Phage
July 25th, 2007, 14:14
i only write with caps lock because of those "audi fans" who actually are from stupid m3 and m5 forum trying to upset us..that's why:P
and about the new R8-S with V10 i am right of course:D

So why don't you go to a BMW forum and upset the people there? :vhmmm:

That would be much better way to annoy BMW people if that is what you are aiming for, those poor BMW forum members :harass:

Erik
July 25th, 2007, 14:42
AudiSuperDriver - please GROW UP or LEAVE THIS FORUM!