PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm back online with some news

LamboM
July 17th, 2007, 08:22
Hi guys I'm back
Missed me?
I wasn''t online caus it was a test season and yesturday I had my last one.

Anyway to the news:
I just finished talking to a driving teacher and in 2 days I'm starting to learn how
to drive ..... Yeah baby!!! Yeah!!!!!
And I'll be driving on a 2005 Subaru Impreza I'm now sure if it's the 1.6 or 2.0
But is it any good?

LamboM
July 17th, 2007, 21:30
I don't know if I'm existed or scared
BTW: How the fiat puntos 2001-2003 as first cars?

ANd Is the forum dying or something?

guessWHO
July 19th, 2007, 09:18
I don't know if I'm existed or scared
BTW: How the fiat puntos 2001-2003 as first cars?

ANd Is the forum dying or something?

fiat punto is ok as a first car ... but you must do a tuning on it IMO :)

LamboM
July 20th, 2007, 09:42
tuning it? as in, to make it in to a small LP640?

And I just came back from my first Driving lesson :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
It was absolutely terrifying , I nearly crashed once, with taxi drivers, they are annoying!!!! they go in 200KMPH horning about, it's like they want to shoot everyone
out of the way I hate them they are a menace.
But the teacher was nice and patient, the impreza was easier to drive than I thought.
And you know what he said?
He said I'm the most talented driver so far, he said that most of his students on their first lesson crashed nearly 6 times or even more.

Here is how the accident happened, I was trying to fit in to the left lane (it wasn't on a motor way and I needed to turn left) when the taxi driver suddenly accelerated so that I won't get in, that little bastard.

LamboM
July 22nd, 2007, 00:23
WOw nobody gives a damn about my first lesson huh?
I don't know maybe it's just be but this place is getting cold, my first few months here were great
But now? everything is changing you people are getting cold, the reply time is droping I don't really like it.
What in god's name is going on here?
Am I not welcome here anymore or something?

Ruergard
July 22nd, 2007, 21:36
Calm down, it's summer and so on.. people might be on vacation and stuff..

Where do you live? Crashing almost 6 times on their frist drivings lessons, how could someone ever let them out in the traffic in citys...

But congratz to your lesson and that it fell out good, keep it up! :)

tazsura
July 23rd, 2007, 11:40
WOw nobody gives a damn about my first lesson huh?
I don't know maybe it's just be but this place is getting cold, my first few months here were great
But now? everything is changing you people are getting cold, the reply time is droping I don't really like it.
What in god's name is going on here?
Am I not welcome here anymore or something?

LamboM, firstly, well done on your first driving lesson. It's a big moment in a man's life!

But don't start hating on people just cos they ain't posting on your thread. If you start saying that your instructor thinks that your the most talented driver he has seen so far...well done...but what do you want from us..a medal? It's a pretty closed thread you created, so don't expect a million reponses!

Of course your welcome on the forum, i don't know why you would think otherwise. Maybe try posting in other peoples threads, rather than just your own, and you will see that RS6.com is as healthy as ever!

Get posting! :cheers:

Taz :thumb:

LamboM
July 23rd, 2007, 18:07
Hmm it's not only that topic, almost all of my latest topics even before I went offline were unreplied, and it's annoying!!(and that's why I think otherwise).

Who gives them licons? don't ask me

and as I said I live in israel (not originally)
ANd yeah most drivers here suck!!

I hate no one, I'm not much in to hate, Just a little insulted that's all.

And a medal would be useless unless it's made 100% high quality diamond or platina :hahahehe: , a 2003 BMW M5 or 3 would be a great prize though :p

But it wasn't just the fact that I didn't crash but the fact that I didn't miss any gear and I was smooth on the way up and down (I remembered a tip by Jason Plato from fifth gear , to tap on the brakes when pushing the clutch to shift gear.
And the fact that I controlled the car nicely in speeds of 80-100 KPH on the first lesson)

Ruergard
July 23rd, 2007, 22:50
Hmm it's not only that topic, almost all of my latest topics even before I went offline were unreplied, and it's annoying!!(and that's why I think otherwise).

You havn't thought about that not everybody thinks that you're threads are that interesting? And check your attitude, be nice to other people and they'll be nice to you.

Don't take this as an insult. I post threads that nobody posts in to, but do I cry about it? No.. because all people might don't think that's interesting. There isn't a rule that you should post in all threads that come up on the board. Think about that aad I'm sure that we all will get along! :)

Btw, I checked your threads.
http://www.rs6.com/forum/search.php?searchid=66438

And it seems like people have replied in almost everyone of them? Of those 24, there's one that hasn't got any replies. That seems pretty "good" to me.. don't no what you think about that though.

Sorry if this was to much offtopic. But I thought that some things had to be sorted out!

Keep up the driving Lambo, when is it legal to get the license? 18?

LamboM
July 23rd, 2007, 23:11
Well most topics gets arround 2-4 which is not that good.
And I am beeing nice ain't I?
And it's ok it got offtopic you're right it did needed to get sorted out.
I guess we can now let that part of the topic fade away in to the darkness :p .

And no actually over here I can get it in the Age of 17 which mean it's 5+/- (you can call it 4 since we are at the end of july) months Away, after my B day - novermber 7th.
Bu I need to get theory test and that is the hardest part.
Driving is easy as far as car control but the rest is hard.

Ruergard
July 23rd, 2007, 23:15
Well most topics gets arround 2-4 which is not that good.
And I am beeing nice ain't I?
And it's ok it got offtopic you're right it did needed to get sorted out.
I guess we can now let that part of the topic fade away in to the darkness :p .

And no actually over here I can get it in the Age of 17 which mean it's 5+/- (you can call it 4 since we are at the end of july) months Away, after my B day - novermber 7th.
Bu I need to get theory test and that is the hardest part.
Driving is easy as far as car control but the rest is hard.

Agree on that 2-4 posts isn't that good, but this board isn't that big. But at least the people here are more than nice to each other!

Sounds great dude, everything sorted out nice and fast. The way it should be, keep on posting!

Ah, alright. That's nice, here in sweden we have to wait unil 18 and then it's rock and roll!

LamboM
July 24th, 2007, 09:03
It was 18 untill not too long a go
But they decided that people need more experience (I guess you can see why :noshake: )so they lowered the years
And I need a minimum of 35 lessons then I can get the test and from there on out it's buying my first car.
The theory I can do now and get this over with.

And it is good it got sorted ,"when everything is wrong We move along (along)"...