PDA

View Full Version : do you like the a3 sportsback?

tvrfan
July 9th, 2007, 14:11
i personally hmm find it a little bit strong. i dont know, why cant audi make the 4 door versions of the A3 with the normal A3 3-door lights? why have it different lights on the back? i looks at least like a whole different car to me. plz audi change it on the next a3 let the 4 door look like the 3 door!!! anyone thinks the same?

Ruergard
July 9th, 2007, 15:27
I like it.. A LOT! :D

tazsura
July 9th, 2007, 15:30
Me too. I really like the sportback. Sell like hot cakes in the UK, rock solid residual values!

Taz :cheers:

BroddvonBronto
July 10th, 2007, 21:48
I like it.. A LOT! :D

++1 for that man

Der Major
July 11th, 2007, 08:09
Me too...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Great car with a lot potential and a good alternative to "standart" A3

Kowalski
July 11th, 2007, 22:48
I love it.

It's my favourite hatchback.

Phage
July 12th, 2007, 15:12
i personally hmm find it a little bit strong. i dont know, why cant audi make the 4 door versions of the A3 with the normal A3 3-door lights? why have it different lights on the back? i looks at least like a whole different car to me. plz audi change it on the next a3 let the 4 door look like the 3 door!!! anyone thinks the same?

They did that cause they wanted to give it a bit of the Avant look. Hence the option for the little roof rails.
http://www.autotheek.nl/cutenews/data/upimages/rijtest_audi_a3sportback_achter.jpg

Personally i like the 3 door better, i think it is the best looking hatchback at the moment and the line from the door to the rear over the wheels doesn't get spoiled by the extra door on the sportback.

vik
September 5th, 2007, 13:51
i like it
but it has to have some nice alloys

Audiphile
September 13th, 2007, 20:21
I love my A3 Sportback S-Line. Looks good and has substance to it. The interior with the optional sports seats looks very rich and you feel as if you are in a more expensive and bigger car. It's become my daily driver to save on fuel (although we do not match you in Europe in terms of price for premium - Los Angeles, CA about $3.25 per GALLON, not litre). Still, we drive farther distances in LA and suffer congestion that sucks the fuel right out. However, it took some time to get used to going from a big Audi to a small version of one. Yet, I find the 2.0T a great engine with very nice pick-up and power. I have to control myself not to be driving around 100 mph as the car seems to love it there. I due love that 2.0T...great engine.:jlol:

AndyBG
September 14th, 2007, 02:06
A3 Sportback... :heart:

Tanner88
October 12th, 2007, 20:17
I've always loved it... A beautiful car I have to say! :D

Charles DLF
October 22nd, 2007, 10:21
i love mine!! i bought it over a "regular A3" because i think the rear is much nicer, and that the general line of the car is much nicer!! drove both, felt no difference in the drive/ride. The 3.2 engine is just perfect (really love the sound). and it is far more practical than the 3 Door version.

http://www.activauto.fr/photo/site_audi_a3_ar.jpg

http://foto.autozone.be/fotoseurotax/450/audi-a3-sportback-diesel-4613.jpg

I agree on the fact the car needs big alloys.

Cheers all

Charles