PDA

View Full Version : Guys from Germany, need help...

Arslanoff
July 6th, 2007, 22:47
Hi guys, need help...
I am moving to Germany this fall for work and gonna buy a car there.

Do you know the road tax for Audi performance cars like RS4, S5, S4 or may be you know the link to CO2 tax calculator in Germany. I heard that some new law will be introduced in 2008, do you know something?

I am also interesting in the approximate annual % of bank loans and insurance. Trying to calculate annual costs for the car there.

And also do you know if they give me a bank credit for a car if I am not a citizen of Germany, but have work there and rent house?

Thanks. :asian:

Arslanoff
July 8th, 2007, 11:44
I guess S4 has something about ~300g/km

Thanks a lot, man, but what about the tax if it is about 300g/km? How mach you need to pay every year?

Arslanoff
July 9th, 2007, 13:03
100g/km is very low. 2.0T Quattro = 209, 3,2 = 250, even 1,6 is 184g/km
What should it be then? 1,2L?

Ferr1s
July 10th, 2007, 14:50
TAX for my rs4 is about 280euros
insurance is 816euros a year.

but when they change to co2-tax , i think it will be more. but i dont know where to look the new prizes

Arslanoff
July 10th, 2007, 16:12
TAX for my rs4 is about 280euros
insurance is 816euros a year.

Hmm, this is much more affordable, thanks! :thumb:
Even if they increase the CO2 tax it would not be twice much

rokke
July 12th, 2007, 14:39
http://www.kfz-steuer.de/

here u can calculate ur taxes, to calculate the exact motor premium you just gotta surf on the websites of german insurance companies. (im actually working for an insurance company, but we just sell live insurances :>)....

so here u can calculate ur motor premium (its in german, but im sure if u call a american branch office, u will get the exact premium. if u actually speak german surf on here:

http://www.allianz.de/produkte/index.html (biggest insurance company in germany and noticed on the DAX)

there u can choose under "mobilität" out of some policy-versions. such as "teilkasko" or "vollkasko"

teilkasko means : if u crash the insurance company will just pay the claim of the other person

vollkasko means: if u crash the insurance company will pay the other persons and ur claim (in vollkasko u can choose paying for example 300€, 500€ or 1000€ yourself if u crash, that means the premium gets less.)

sorry for my bad english, didnt speak for a looooong time....

PS: (i calculated the taxes for a audi a3 2.0 TDI and the result was "135€", so u can imagine that the rs4 will be twice the price :> so 280€ that be mentioned before could be right.....

WELCOME TO GERMANY

Arslanoff
July 12th, 2007, 18:49
Rokke, thanks a lot, that was real help!