PDA

View Full Version : New A4/S4 options list prediction

Arslanoff
June 22nd, 2007, 19:54
Guys, I like Audi and I like A5/S5 and I am gonna like A4/S4.
I would like to predict some options that are possibly to be seen on new A4/S4.
1) Gearbox: Manual – 100%, what about Tiptronic or S tronic or maybe R-tronic On S4? Who knows something about it?
2) Also very interesting about Audi Magnetic Ride Adaptive suspension system on S4. Is there any possibility of it?
3) I Like new MMI with DVD Navigation System and Audi advanced parking system as on A5
4) Hope they continue Bang & Olufsen Sound system.
5) May be will see something A4/S4 special?
6) Possible engines for S4 - 3,2 V6 TT or 4,2 V8 :s4Addict:

So any your predictions?

Leadfoot
June 22nd, 2007, 23:11
Guys, I like Audi and I like A5/S5 and I am gonna like A4/S4.
I would like to predict some options that are possibly to be seen on new A4/S4.
1) Gearbox: Manual – 100%, what about Tiptronic or S tronic or maybe R-tronic On S4? Who knows something about it?
2) Also very interesting about Audi Magnetic Ride Adaptive suspension system on S4. Is there any possibility of it?
3) I Like new MMI with DVD Navigation System and Audi advanced parking system as on A5
4) Hope they continue Bang & Olufsen Sound system.
5) May be will see something A4/S4 special?
6) Possible engines for S4 - 3,2 V6 TT or 4,2 V8 :s4Addict:

So any your predictions?

Everything you currently see offered on the A/S5 will be available on the A/S4. By the time the S4 is out there will be an automatic version. Suspension is trickier to know because some say the A5 and A4 will not get the same option. Engine choice for the S4 will more than likely be the same as the S5, but like many here I hope Audi will give it a slight boost once again to something like 360~370hp (though don't hold your breath on this happening).

Arslanoff
June 22nd, 2007, 23:58
Yes, I hope about the boost.
But what kind of automatic gearbox it is going to be: tiptronic or DSG, who khows.
I really liked Magnetic Ride, hope it will also be there.
Leadfoot, do you think the S4 will be available with A4 in September, or in Spring 2008 as some people say?

Arslanoff
July 12th, 2007, 18:55
What do you think guys will be other possible engines/gearboxes for A4 B8?
Like 2.0TDI with tiptronic or 3.0TDI Multitronic

El_cucaracha
July 15th, 2007, 14:16
Audi Dealer in georgia told me that RS4 B8 will have 470+ HP

+44 Dave
July 15th, 2007, 17:19
Audi Dealer in georgia told me that RS4 B8 will have 470+ HP

This forum is not about the RS4 in any way, guessing at the next RS4's power is stupid and i honestly dont think your dealer knows any more than we do about HP numbers.

It will be interesting to see if the Bang & Olufsen stereo is continued in the A4 saloon. It seems that the A5 coupe is more upmarket so the upgraded stereo is suited but the A4 is very much a family car and there isnt so much of a market for an expensive stereo upgrade there. In the UK the BOSE system in the current A4 is offered free because nobody was opting for it.
Are Bang & Olufsen Audi's new premium audio manufacturer ?
Dave

Arslanoff
July 15th, 2007, 20:37
Yes, seems like BOSE systems became too ordinary and do not associate with luxury car audio anymore, it is kind of marketing and I am sure that Bang & Olufsen stereo will be on all future Audis as an option.