PDA

View Full Version : weight of RS6 wheels??

rks838
June 8th, 2007, 20:27
Hey, anyone know the weight of each stock 18-inch RS6 wheel??

Leadfoot
June 8th, 2007, 20:50
Sorry I can't help on the weight of the wheels, but isn't it amazing to think that in the short space of time since the last Mk1 RS6 rolled off the production line to the start of the new one, the wheel size has grown a full 2" from 18" to now 20". And this is all made possible with the improvements being made in suspension design.

Qisha
June 8th, 2007, 22:07
Hey, anyone know the weight of each stock 18-inch RS6 wheel??

Dear rks838,

the weight of the 8,5x18" ET30 Wheel (Audi OE Part No. 4B3601025R) is 30.4 lbs.

Qisha

Benman
June 8th, 2007, 22:30
Dear rks838,

the weight of the 8,5x18" ET30 Wheel (Audi OE Part No. 4B3601025R) is 30.4 lbs.

Qisha

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: Wow! That is some stat! I thought they were upper 20s maybe... man. To think SSR (used) to offer 18lbs wheels for the RS 6...

Ben:addict:

emc2rs4
June 15th, 2007, 13:29
is SSR forged?

I was searching forged wheels and couldn't find a nice looking one for RS6.
Btw, I really like org. wheels, but is any where we can find same style but it's forged?

also like MTM's, but it's not light weight though ><~~

Benman
June 15th, 2007, 16:58
is SSR forged?

Actually, "semi-solid" forged, so even lighter. And sadly due to company (not quality) issues, they are BK, so wheels are extremely hard to find now for the RS 6 from them...

Ben:addict:

emc2rs4
June 15th, 2007, 22:37
maybe this sounds too crazy :bigeyes: , but I was even thinking about to ask a manufacturer in Taiwan (ps. they are very famous for OEM, forged..etc wheels)

I think original style is best looking on RS6 after I have done research on google, Tirerack AND none of them I like.

to meet my criteria:

1. simple & elegant style
2. Light Weight: forged or better
3. maybe more colors to choose

How many one here would like a light weight wheels?
I really like light wheels becuz RS6 is kinnda heavy and I want to strip down little bit :rotflmao:

minimad
June 21st, 2007, 12:55
maybe this sounds too crazy :bigeyes: , but I was even thinking about to ask a manufacturer in Taiwan (ps. they are very famous for OEM, forged..etc wheels)

I think original style is best looking on RS6 after I have done research on google, Tirerack AND none of them I like.

to meet my criteria:

How many one here would like a light weight wheels?
I really like light wheels becuz RS6 is kinnda heavy and I want to strip down little bit :rotflmao:

even this is a re-post, I still can't stop to show off my new wheels. See this : http://www.eisenhaus.com/EurocrossS_E.php

19" x 9J, ET30, 9.18kgs. The finish of this wheel is second to none.:bow: There are many color options, too. I have the Hyper Black wheels on my beast.

ZCD2.7T
June 21st, 2007, 15:27
even this is a re-post, I still can't stop to show off my new wheels. See this : http://www.eisenhaus.com/EurocrossS_E.php

19" x 9J, ET30, 9.18kgs. The finish of this wheel is second to none.:bow: There are many color options, too. I have the Hyper Black wheels on my beast.

Those wheels look pretty nice, but at $1100+ each (!!!!!!!!!) they OUGHT to! :bigeyes:

I will say that I also think the OEM 5-spoke RS 6 wheel is the best-looking on the C5-bodied cars (as you can probably tell from my avatar), and I've often wondered why nobody offered a forged version. I'd be interested, but not at $1000/wheel.

minimad
June 29th, 2007, 03:14
Those wheels look pretty nice, but at $1100+ each (!!!!!!!!!) they OUGHT to! :bigeyes:

I will say that I also think the OEM 5-spoke RS 6 wheel is the best-looking on the C5-bodied cars (as you can probably tell from my avatar), and I've often wondered why nobody offered a forged version. I'd be interested, but not at $1000/wheel.

Yes, they are not cheap, but they meet the requirements (also mine) you mentioned :

the pic just can't justify how good looking these wheels on a RS6, I have two set of these wheels, one is on my R32, but the one with deep lips on my RS6 is much better looking.

I have used several aftermarket wheels, BBS, MTM, COX, OZ, etc, I still liked BBS's the most before using these NEEZ wheels. Neez is a small company with small capacity, every piece of wheel is hand made.
The price tag of NEEZ is not crazy compare with all other wheels I have used. (also compare my friends) IMHO. NEEZ wheel is very handsome, light and strong.

hahnmgh63
June 30th, 2007, 03:25
In the U.S. www.tirerack.com (http://www.tirerack.com) has BBS RGR's (forged) for $808 and BBS RS-GT(on my car) & BBS LM's for $1041. A lot to pay but a very reputable manufacturer when it comes to Forged high quality wheels and they are all available in silver or diamond black. About 9 lbs each lighter than stock. MGH

skiwi
June 30th, 2007, 04:56
how much do the 19" rs4 wheels weight?