PDA

View Full Version : Montreal Spring Run

BigRick
June 1st, 2007, 13:13
Hi all,

Thanks to my friend Stephan for the event & the pics. Not 100% RS4 content but still pretty nice. We really had an awesome ride great road and perfect weather!

It was a perfect day with a perfect car :rs4addict

http://www.exoticcarsite.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=89490

So again, thanks to Stephan

+44 Dave
June 1st, 2007, 14:19
Some very nice and high perfomance cars on your run.
How did the RS4 fair compared to and in the competition with Corvettes, Porsches and Ferraris ?
I'm guessing the Quattro system would stun afew power heavy Corvettes off the line.

Nice post.

BigRick
June 1st, 2007, 17:22
Some very nice and high perfomance cars on your run.
How did the RS4 fair compared to and in the competition with Corvettes, Porsches and Ferraris ?
I'm guessing the Quattro system would stun afew power heavy Corvettes off the line.

Nice post.

There was no real competition. I mean it was not really about comparing the cars but let me put it this way. At start nobody was really paying attention to the RS4 (that's the sleeper part of it) and after some time they started to inquire about what was really under the hood :). At the end there was more people drooling around the RS4 then there was aroud the nice Ferrari :rs4kiss:

So when you look at it you basically get equal amount of power than the corvettes but I didn't had to slow down on bumps and I was loosing traction in the corners :)

I really had fun let me tell you :king: