PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Avant in US???

dWiGhT
June 1st, 2007, 02:17
Ok... have been doing research on the RS6 Avant and it looks to only be in Europe as I have not found any on the net... are there any that got over to the US?

dWiGhT

:addict:

AuditudeA642
June 1st, 2007, 19:35
There is only 1 legal RS6 Avant here that was a flood car owned by a Buisness Man in Texas. The car is now owned by Shokan. Its black/black with 508HP. Audi AoA never sent an RS Avant car here and probally never will as the US market is not huge on stationwagens. I mean who doesnt want a stationwagen faster than a Lambo honestly:)

scottmandu
June 5th, 2007, 13:04
Researching the DOT and EPA history for non OEM imports, there are at least 3 in the United States. The one most known about is a totalled one that was bought in Houston by Shokan, and repaired.

Bringing one over can be done, although it is very expensive. Cost to federalize is about 8-10 grand, cost for shipping and duties is about 3K, so for 13K over whatever price you paid for the car in europe, you can have one here.

Erik
June 5th, 2007, 13:07
Search and you might find the ownere here, he has written in a few threads but maybe a year ago+

Bingocaller
June 5th, 2007, 15:26
Is he the same that also had the salon? If I remember correctly his father imported the Avant as a gift for him

Boosted-Bora
June 7th, 2007, 16:23
I have seen the avant from texas last year at Waterfest in New Jersey it is said to be one of only 2 in the states and the other is in Florida.