PDA

View Full Version : Audi of America letter

s42ski
May 30th, 2007, 02:05
Does anyone know what is going on with the Audi club of North America ?

I got a form letter from Johan de Nysschen (EVP of Audi North America) describing issues with the club and the board of directors.

I have not been keeping up on the gossip clearly.:vhmmm:

Audihead
May 30th, 2007, 04:05
Not sure. I just got the same letter today. I have a feeling that there may be some infighting at the top after the last election round. Also, it seems that there is a lack of member participation at the local levels. This is not gospel, just my take on the letter and the information provided within.

Mr Balsen
May 30th, 2007, 06:13
Is Audi of America playing the same game as Porsche a few years ago ?

Frederic

s42ski
May 30th, 2007, 15:13
Frederic, what did Porsche do ?

Steve

jimmy94507
May 31st, 2007, 23:28
There's quite a bit of information available.
In fact, a repository of relevant information. If you care about the club I encourage you to look further.

Browse here:
http://www.porridgehead.com/acna

Regards, Jimmy S.

Does anyone know what is going on with the Audi club of North America ?

I got a form letter from Johan de Nysschen (EVP of Audi North America) describing issues with the club and the board of directors.

I have not been keeping up on the gossip clearly.:vhmmm:

s42ski
June 1st, 2007, 04:49
Jimmy, good grief, the children seem to need some adult supervision - when lawyers need to get involved in a not for profit club that is about our passion for a make of car, there is something seriously wrong. Perhaps a special election needs to occur ?

jimmy94507
June 1st, 2007, 05:29
Jimmy, good grief, the children seem to need some adult supervision - when lawyers need to get involved in a not for profit club that is about our passion for a make of car, there is something seriously wrong. Perhaps a special election needs to occur ?

Contact Terry or Joseph to get involved and represent the SCC Audi Chapter members interests. Let other members know they should get informed and become involved.
The EC is out of control. Clearly, special actions must be taken to expel the power brokers and get back to being a club for the enjoyment of the members.

Regards, Jimmy S.

gjg
June 1st, 2007, 06:50
links don't work

jimmy94507
June 1st, 2007, 14:28
links don't work

I experienced the same problem???

However, this worked. Try:
www.porridgehead.com

gjg
June 1st, 2007, 16:30
thanks, works - unbelievable. This is something you would see in a communist government, not in the USA .......