PDA

View Full Version : First photoshops of the M3 Estate!!

Leadfoot
May 29th, 2007, 14:56
This is what the new M3 estate might look like. Well guys, what do you think?

http://blog.worldcarfans.com/index.cfm/8070524.005/bmw-m3-wagon-e91-computer-rendering

Thrives
May 29th, 2007, 15:02
Not too shappy I think, I still don't like those pipes though :noshake:

But otherwise I like it, a worthy challenger to the RS4 I'd say!

frikktion
May 29th, 2007, 15:38
no thanks!!!! ugly as my grandmas behind!

MR USER
May 29th, 2007, 16:00
no thanks!!!! ugly as my grandmas behind!

I have to disagree with you... I'm sure that your grandma is looking much better than that!

Erik
May 29th, 2007, 16:01
I think the estate might be the hottest looker actually.

El_cucaracha
May 29th, 2007, 16:08
Ohh my god, i haven't seen anything as ugly as this...looks like some kind of chinese junk..

Leadfoot
May 29th, 2007, 16:18
I think the estate might be the hottest looker actually.

I agree, in much the same way as the RS4 Avant is the best looking one of the three RS4s. Plus women dig a sporty man who is also thinking about a family.:hahahehe:

Bingocaller
May 29th, 2007, 16:19
IMO very good looking!

JavierNuvolari
May 30th, 2007, 02:14
I don't like it because I've never liked the E90 series behind, plus the RS 4's behind it's SO much better looking.

LU-RS6
May 30th, 2007, 02:22
IMO very good looking!

second that, looks really good :0:

bober3
May 30th, 2007, 03:22
lol they want to make real competition to the rs4

Lloydmeister
May 30th, 2007, 08:02
I like it. Looks aggressive and has that "DONT MESS WITH ME" look about it. I dont like the side skirts though. BMW are feeling the RS4 styling i think.... flared arches etc... and the wheels, well tell me they havent just taken an rs4 wheel and squeezed in another set of spokes...???

AndyBG
May 30th, 2007, 10:53
Finaly, estate show down,

RS 4 Avant vs M3 Touring vs C 63 AMG T

Leadfoot
May 30th, 2007, 10:54
I know this won't be the seller that Audi always seem to have with the Estate RS models but I do believe it's BMW's best effort to date of any M Estate.

Does anyone know if BMW are offering X-Drive as an option with the new M3 and if so does anyone agree with me that of all the models that deserve it, the practical Estate would be the one. It would make it much more appealing in the same way as like the RS4 Avant would allow you to take your ski gear right to the resort.

+44 Dave
May 30th, 2007, 11:18
I agree, in much the same way as the RS4 Avant is the best looking one of the three RS4s. Plus women dig a sporty man who is also thinking about a family.:hahahehe:

Once more i agree ! This M3 Touring will i expect be the best looking of the three. I dont think the coupe looks quite natural, the body doesnt seem to fit on the car.
If i was spending £55000 on one i'd take the touring definately.
I prefer all fast estates i feel theres something elusive about having a family estate with the dog in the back but then beating a ferrari off the line. Anyone agree ?

tazsura
May 30th, 2007, 11:35
COMPLETLEY! :thumb:

Although, I much prefer the coupe's front to the saloon's and estate. Therefore I'd go for the coupe. But won't be for OBVIOUS reasons!

And Leadie your correct, to be the ultimate practical estate...it has to be 4x4. I was in Stratford-upon-Avon over the weekend, fantastic driving roads, but it was pee-ing down with rain. I still had my fun though! Quattro rules!

Taz :burnout:

Benman
June 1st, 2007, 16:45
Once more i agree ! This M3 Touring will i expect be the best looking of the three.

+1.

Of all the 3 series variants, I like this one (or more corectly, dislike this the least) the best.

Ben:addict: