PDA

View Full Version : when is the new rs out??

craigrs62004
May 27th, 2007, 16:43
can someone tell me when the new rs6 is out and i think they r showing in frankfurt show were do i get tickets from ???
also i've seen spyshots of it and it doesn't like as aggressive as the older one ??
thanks
craig:addict:

Ruergard
May 27th, 2007, 16:49
First, welcome aboard m8!

Then, the RS6 havn't been showed in it's final look yet. It's more like S6s with RS6 stuff under the boonet. When it finally hits the streets it will probably look far more agressive. In other words, perfect. ;);)

As it's said now, we're looking forward to a press release in July and the car being shown at Frankfurt in September. Then the cars will hit the market in the beginning of 2008. But nothing for sure yet...

craigrs62004
May 27th, 2007, 16:58
cheers for that i've put a deposit on one but its all to be comfirmed still udicided wether to keep my old avant cos its looks better at the back and i need the avant for my wheelchair.

Ruergard
May 27th, 2007, 17:33
cheers for that i've put a deposit on one but its all to be comfirmed still udicided wether to keep my old avant cos its looks better at the back and i need the avant for my wheelchair.

I suggest you hang on and have a look on the new one. It's gonna be a "looker" for sure... :hahahehe:

nene
May 27th, 2007, 17:50
In US most likely 2008!!! Just throwing a date out there.