PDA

View Full Version : spotted: RS6 blue

urquattro83
May 18th, 2003, 16:27
I've just spotted:cool2: my first seen audi RS6 in the Netherlands (on the road). It was after the football-game Ajax-de graafschap (7-1) in Amsterdam. (parking area)

It was a blue one, the sound from the exhaust was super. Wat a magnificant car is it.:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: The RS6 maked my day totaly good after a stunning football game with much goals.

Is this car from an owner of this forum?

Simon

pING
May 18th, 2003, 21:17
Too bad I've never seen one in our country. A couple days ago a friend of mine sent me an SMS with the text: "The licenseplate of the RS6 wich I'm standing next to is 25-LR-TT :D". So I phoned him up and he was also very happy because a RS6 was standing next to him, he had his window open so I could here the sound of the RS6 through the phone! It was great! :D :D :addict:

chewy496
May 18th, 2003, 23:50
This one time i was following one onto the M25 around london. I was behind him on the sliproad as we were following traffic, as soon as there was space he went though 4 or 5 lanes straight to the inside lane :incar: :byeM5: :bye: , just watched him disappear into the distance with a huge grin on my face :D .

Amazing car - i'm just waiting for my winning lottery ticket :rolleyes:

urquattro83
May 19th, 2003, 13:20
Of course I had opende my windows for the sound in the garage, yeah :bigeyes:
This car really kicks an M5's ass.:addict:
One thing I was driving in my ford focus:cry: but when I had driven in my audi urquattro, I had follow him for some acceleration-tests:D :D :D :D (I had surely losed it......but that doesn't matter, because it is an audi)