View Full Version : mtm rs4 supercharged

bober3
May 22nd, 2007, 04:10
does everybody have found or have a clip from this car a saw a supercharged b7

s4 but no rs4

thank you

Mr Balsen
May 22nd, 2007, 06:42
Because the RS4 MTM Kompressor is going to be at Hockenheim this coming saturday for the Tuner Grand Prix, there is going to be planty of videos ! !

The car is on the dyno as I write this post for final tune up....

Cheers from Paris,
Frederic

Apeelin Z
May 23rd, 2007, 14:15
Does this mean they finally got it dialed in? Are they still going to release it? WE WANT ANSWERS..............and videos!!!:D

MR USER
May 23rd, 2007, 14:23
Does this mean they finally got it dialed in? Are they still going to release it? WE WANT ANSWERS..............and videos!!!:D

Well said!!! When will I be able to put the supercharger on my car? Will it be road legal in european countries?

Leadfoot
May 23rd, 2007, 22:50
Well said!!! When will I be able to put the supercharger on my car? Will it be road legal in european countries?

Who cares if it's road legal, what cop car would be able to catch you anyway.:burnout:

Julz RS4
May 24th, 2007, 04:50
Because the RS4 MTM Kompressor is going to be at Hockenheim this coming saturday for the Tuner Grand Prix, there is going to be planty of videos ! !

Does the RS4 MTM Kompressor will drift the famous Sachs Curve at Hockenheim Ring ? :burnout:

Mr Balsen
May 24th, 2007, 07:02

Roland will release it only if it is 100% reliable. This is MTM Philosophy anyway. They are currently doing more tests on the Autobahn as well as on tracks.

All those tests will be very usefull to have an R8 MTM Kompressor....

As before, you will be the first to know...

Frederic

M3 owner
May 25th, 2007, 04:48
Speaking of MTM & superchargers,check out this MTM S/C B7 S4.

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84032

MR USER
May 25th, 2007, 09:41
Who cares if it's road legal, what cop car would be able to catch you anyway.:burnout:

That's absolutely true!!! on the other hand sooner or later I'll have to stop for fuel!!!

I'm really interested in getting the whole kit on my car... if I can have it omologated in switzerland... it's no use to me to have a track only car especially if with similar money I can buy a racing car for the ETCC!