PDA

View Full Version : Lesson N#1 in how not to use the new S4 V8

Erik
May 15th, 2003, 19:41
What can I say? At least I got to drive it. Wonderful little car... :s4addict:

RS6.com Movie: Please do not handle your S4 like this (ftp://www.rs6.com/rs6.com/S4-Clutch.wmv)

frittez
May 15th, 2003, 23:35
:cry: It breaks my heart to see such a behaviour on a poor, innocent car.... Rape !!!

Lets hope that its was one of Audi´s test cars, and not private owned car..... New clutch isent cheep :vsad:

Snow
May 15th, 2003, 23:54
Uhm, I can see that he definitely is a Audi abuser because that smoke doesn't look good (and a Swedish guy screams "No! What are you doing!?" :D in swedish, but exactly WHAT and HOW is he doing it? Sorry, I just don't get it... Is he "sliding" (slirar på svenska) with the clutch or what? Please explain!

NEO
May 16th, 2003, 00:58
Damn that looks bad! Sure there wasn't anything wrong with the car... Can some1 really be that lousy...? =/// Poor car.

Erik
May 16th, 2003, 08:42
There was nothing wrong with the car.

chewy496
May 17th, 2003, 01:06
the link isn't working! :(

Erik
May 17th, 2003, 10:39
Originally posted by chewy496
the link isn't working! :(

For you maybe. Works perfectly for me.

chewy496
May 17th, 2003, 15:16
Yeah sorry, it wasn't working last night for me but is okay now. Nice video :vsad2:

Hey erikb what do you do for a living? just curious as to how you get to drive all these cool cars

Erik
May 17th, 2003, 15:32
Originally posted by chewy496
just curious as to how you get to drive all these cool cars

RS6.com is just my hobby but I'm pretty good at sneaking in at special events. :D

Klint
June 22nd, 2003, 15:50
Hi,

So the clutch went caputt? :confused:

If it did that's quiet understandable because it's four wheel drive. Your wondering "eh? what's four wheel drive got to do with it?"...Well, from my knowledge four wheel drive cars need to be rolling to get the best and safest start for acceleration tests...looks like the car was standing still when the car was engaged into a full acceleration 'test'.

Looks like fun though. :D

:cheers: