PDA

View Full Version : Nice Beemer :D

Erik
May 8th, 2007, 20:31
:lovl:

http://koopfan.se/Canon400D/Bmw_mantorp_070505/medium/0093.jpg

RXBG
May 8th, 2007, 21:21
hey, is it for sale? that would do nicely as a daily driver once i get my next car. i could throw all kinds of crap in the back, park it in the tight spots without a care in the world, and.......... eat and fart in it.

Benman
May 8th, 2007, 22:16
The Ultimate Hauling Machine... ;)

Ben:addict:

LU-RS6
May 8th, 2007, 23:18
OMG

Funny conversion though :harass:

mr
May 9th, 2007, 06:28
really funny conversion.
but not as strange as the conversion I saw somewhere recently -> Conversion of E39 M5 to Pickup done for guy in New Zealand or Australia.

Charles DLF
May 9th, 2007, 08:52
Yep the M5 UTE (http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68147&highlight=ute) conversion in australia... I actually like that project, and although the one posted by Erik looks terrible, i think i'm going to like the M5 UTE...

cheers

Charles

frikktion
May 9th, 2007, 13:05
they did a good job converting it into a pickup IMO

awsome "beer-car"... or as we say in sweden: Pilsnerkärra! :D

Klint
May 10th, 2007, 13:13
Common as muck, there's at least two conversions like this over here!

Duma
May 10th, 2007, 14:50
uber mashinen bmw

Mr Balsen
May 10th, 2007, 15:20
Is it a conversion done for some kind of fiscal reason ?

I heard (but did not verified) that in Danemark for example, pick up don't have taxes like other cars. I saw an RS4 B5 conversion a while ago done for that reason.

Cheers,
Frederic

Klint
May 10th, 2007, 16:08
Is it a conversion done for some kind of fiscal reason ?

I heard (but did not verified) that in Danemark for example, pick up don't have taxes like other cars. I saw an RS4 B5 conversion a while ago done for that reason.

Cheers,
Frederic
Frederic,

Most bodyrepair workshops here do tend to turn the BMWs into pickups to market their business.

Do you have any pictures of the B5 RS4 pickup?

Thanks.

Leadfoot
May 10th, 2007, 16:48
What is the fascination with Pick-ups in the US and down under. In the US it's a pick-up that is the best selling motor...............why, is it a case that you aren't a man until you own a pick-up or something. :eye:

Workmen need pick-ups not Joe Average.:brag:

Benman
May 11th, 2007, 00:04
What is the fascination with Pick-ups in the US.

Can't say as I've never owned one... maybe my penis will grow bigger the second I go buy one? Perhaps that is why they're so popular. Like old men with Porsches? ;)

Leadfoot
May 11th, 2007, 00:40
Can't say as I've never owned one... maybe my penis will grow bigger the second I go buy one? Perhaps that is why they're so popular. Like old men with Porsches? ;)

So Ben, have you ordered your Porsche yet? ;)

And with regards to your penis, did it not grow when you bought the RS6. :hihi: I know mine did when I got the S4.

No but seriously, why are they so popular. They aren't great for families, they're noisy, bad handling and uncomfortable. The only thing going for them is they are cheap and for good reason, just look at the fit and finish.

They don't even have to meet the safety laws enforced for other modes of transport, so your safety isn't at the fore-front of the manufacturer's minds. If it were me, I wouldn't let any of my family own or drive one that's for sure.

Benman
May 11th, 2007, 19:02
So Ben, have you ordered your Porsche yet? ;)

And with regards to your penis, did it not grow when you bought the RS6. :hihi:

:applause:

Yes, at least a 50% increase!

The new trucks are getting better safety wise, but yes, you are correct, they are exempt from the stricter car laws. It will be awhile before I'm getting any truck as I have no need for one. Got the Denali for the wifey, and for an American SUV, I gotta admit, it's been fantastic!