PDA

View Full Version : Change interior in my S4

frittez
May 14th, 2003, 00:02
I have just bought a S4 -00 :s4addict: Real nice car by the way... kicks the living shit out of my old 330 I :incar:
However, that car has the wood panel for interior... suck.. feels like driving around in the Brazilian rainforest or something :mad:

So I have two questions!!

1. Is it hard / possible the chance the panel ??? I m kinda keen on the kevlar / carbon one :D

2 . If possible to actually chance and install a new panel, with out damage the car to badly.....Were could I find a carbon interior to a fairly good price ??

IŽll post some pics, as soon as I m done styling the little monster :s4addict:

Erik
May 14th, 2003, 14:42
So finally you got rid of your old 330 and bought yourself a family car :s4addict:
Looks nice!

frittez
May 15th, 2003, 23:18
:D Thx Eric

I really like the car, it discreet and low profile, a real wolf in sheep’s clouting.... :devil:

The car is in mint condition, fully loaded with TV/Navi / DVD / Recaro seats.
They only thing I dont like is the wood interior and the original rims... I probably gonna use them for the winter tyres and go for some nice 18-19" .... Perhaps BBS Challenge :0:

Smoked my first bimer yesterday... and M5 (E34) with two " new Swedes" in it.... they were very surprised and mighty pissed... :vsad:
Especially sense I dont have any "S4 emblem " on the trunk, they probably took it for a regular A4 ...or maybe not :s4addict:

Snow
May 16th, 2003, 00:05
I'm really glad you smoked those BMW-lovers. Now maybe they realize that they've bought the wrong car, or maybe their dad bought the wrong car... :hmm:

frittez
May 16th, 2003, 00:18
Yeah, they should take that piece of sh*t back to the junkyard !!!

Hopefully they’ll think twice before challenging a Audi again...:byeM5:

But knowing those type of guys, they’ll probably "key" my car next time they see it...:MTM:

Snow
May 16th, 2003, 00:20
Sadly, there is always chance for something like that to happen.