PDA

View Full Version : My car moved BACKWARDS!

jconley
May 13th, 2003, 19:53
My car had shown that Milestone 1 was complete for several weeks! Now it is showing that it is still in Planning!!!!!!

Has anyone else seen this happen?

Jordan

iconcls
May 13th, 2003, 20:04
SOB, same here! Was MS-1 now "In Planning"

Erik
May 13th, 2003, 21:00
Vorsprung durch Strike or something.

dabull
May 13th, 2003, 21:20
Mine has moved back also. Sounds like the possible labor action that I posted last week in fact might be true. This is the kind of stuff that does drives you nuts with large companies. Audi has our email address 's , why not notify us about what is going on ?

Finnus
May 13th, 2003, 21:25
This week is my car's alleged build week. This morning, when myaudijourney still showed me at milestone 1, I called my dealer. They checked through their web system and told me that my car was in "body shop" which sounds like the equivalent of "Milestone 2". This is great news assuming it's correct!!!?!?

By the way, my car moved back to pre-planning, too.

Finnus

:addict: :cheers:

jconley
May 13th, 2003, 22:08
Just talked to my dealer- His computer shows mine will be ready for delivery here on 6 July- They are organizing a little party/dinner for the other owners to come take a look at it.

He said there might be a glitch with the site.

J

RS6FEVR
May 13th, 2003, 22:21
:mad: Thanks for the heads-up!
Mine is shown the same way, lost a milestone! Hope that it's some glitch with the site. My dealer not yet returned call.
RS6FEVR :confused: :confused:

iconcls
May 13th, 2003, 22:47
RS6FEVR,

Hi, from a fellow Chicagolander

RS6FEVR
May 13th, 2003, 22:59
:cheers: ICONCLS
Getting excited yet? Mine's supposed to be here early July? Where's your milestone supposed to be?

:addict: RS6FEVR :addict:

Finnus
May 14th, 2003, 00:13
Just talked to my dealer- His computer shows mine will be ready for delivery here on 6 July[QUOTE]

JCon,

Too bad they couldn't get our cars to us before the 4th of July!

My theory on the Milestone setback is that AOA f---ed up and moved everyone back when they should have moved forward!

Finnus

jconley
May 14th, 2003, 02:07
My theory on the Milestone setback is that AOA f---ed up and moved everyone back when they should have moved forward!

Finnus

I hope you are right!!!!

Jordan

iconcls
May 14th, 2003, 11:52
RS6FEVR,

Excited? These last weeks are killin' me; have a May 19th build date. As of this AM, back up to MS-1, yay.

dabull
May 15th, 2003, 16:14
My production date was supposed to be May 12 now it is May 19, my salesman told me that May 12 was the requested build date but it will be may 19 .

iconcls
May 15th, 2003, 17:06
"May 19" you better not have bumped me! ;-)

dabull
May 15th, 2003, 22:54
"Production of your RS 6 has begun. The body assembly has been completed and your RS 6 is about to enter the paintshop." I have to admit that this message put a big smile on my face.

This is the message that I have now on my Audi Journey. So my car did enter production when I was intially told it would, go figure. :addict: :addict:

RS6FEVR
May 15th, 2003, 23:56
:cheers: dabull :cheers:
That makes the old heart beat a little faster I bet!! I can tell this is going to be a long process. Keep those of us who are "much" further back excited about the future by insuring that the production process is really working. :p :p
:addict: RS6FEVR :addict: