APR Exhaust
Hyperboost DVs
BBS RS-GT 19"

And possibly the dahlback air filter kit

any thoughts or reccomendations would be appreciated

:addict:

hahnmgh63
April 27th, 2007, 06:17
I've got the RS-Gt's (black diamond finish) and they look nice on the car (white). As far as the chips, for the price I have the Revo software ($899) and it is a noticeable difference. For what you save with the Revo software you pay for one of your RS-GT wheels over the other software out there. I haven't heard any complaints on the list about the Revo software. I also swapped brake pads from the stock Pagid's to EBC Red's (EBC Yellow's are also available) and I think the car brakes better. I don't think a bigger brake upgrade is needed unless you take the car to the track but since I have two track cars (911 & 944 Turbo), I don't track the RS6. I am looking for an exhaust upgrade, anyone know if the Sound enhanced exhaust does anything for performance? It seems if it is more free flowing it would help spool up as Turbo cars love a free flowing exhaust. Good luck and enjoy, it will be interesting to see what mods you go with and what works. MGH

ruxprncd
April 27th, 2007, 12:34
for quicker spoolup: downpipes! big, big difference on my B5 S4 and have heard the same about RS6.

Copper
April 27th, 2007, 16:55
RNS-E is the way to go. The car has plenty of go but the electronics were a little "lacking". Upgrade your 2003 to 2007 RNS-E NAV with an Dension I-Link iPOD adapter, bluetooth module and XM Sat Radio. Installed it is $3000 from NSX-Jr, but worth every penny. The sound is MUCH MUCH better as well.

Almost a perfect car now IMHO.

:addict:

johnny bigballs
April 27th, 2007, 18:12
ii went and got the RNS-D to RSN-E upgrade it it looks so much better and goes with the car better, and sound quality is better too

Buff-Daddy
April 28th, 2007, 01:35
Can I have 1st crack at your old RS6 exhaust? I have been waiting for months!!! Is it the Sound Enhanced version (black tips) or the non-sound enhanced (chrome tips)? Thanks

DetailersDomain
April 28th, 2007, 04:16
e-mail Scott at Rival Motorsport for the RSN-E he usually has them in stock.

As for RS-Gt's I have 20's that I might want to sell
:)

Let me know.

vspec2
April 29th, 2007, 03:41
e-mail Scott at Rival Motorsport for the RSN-E he usually has them in stock.

As for RS-Gt's I have 20's that I might want to sell
:)

Let me know.

how much do you want for the BBS's? what size, color, ET's? are you using spacers? thx

DetailersDomain
April 29th, 2007, 14:27
They are diamond black, 20x9.5 with an offset of 38 or 36 I have to check. I used 8 mm spacers.

You should e-mail me.

phil@detailersdomain.com