PDA

View Full Version : Porsche Panamera 2009

kotekk2
April 22nd, 2007, 19:24
What are you thinking about new model of Porsche?

http://www.autofilmy.info/nowo-ci-samochodowe/porsche-panamera.html?Itemid=1

Leadfoot
April 22nd, 2007, 22:11
I have said this before and I will say it again, why oh why do Porsche feel they have to make every model look like a 911? The 911 look suit a 911, so just leave it at that and pull the pencil out of your ass and design something different for a change.

JavierNuvolari
April 23rd, 2007, 03:37
I have said this before and I will say it again, why oh why do Porsche feel they have to make every model look like a 911? The 911 look suit a 911, so just leave it at that and pull the pencil out of your ass and design something different for a change.

+1, share your thoughts Leadfoot.

Charles DLF
April 24th, 2007, 11:04
how official are those pictures...? NOT!! Don't take this car as the definitive model! and leadfoot porsche has an iconic car, the 911, therefore i can understand that they are trying to surf on the 911 wave, it's been proved, 911 is a great selling recipe...

Leadfoot
April 24th, 2007, 11:58
how official are those pictures...? NOT!! Don't take this car as the definitive model! and leadfoot porsche has an iconic car, the 911, therefore i can understand that they are trying to surf on the 911 wave, it's been proved, 911 is a great selling recipe...

Sure it's a great seller, but so is the Corolla but does every Toyota look like it. I haven't a problem with the similar thing, heck every manufacturer from Audi to BMW to Mercedes to Lexus all have a look be it the grille with Audi or the up turn in the rear window line of the BMW but all don't carry the similarity to the extremes of Porsche. Look at the A4 and the TT, you know they are from the same supplier but look totally different, the same goes for the 3series and the Z4 or the C class and the SLK, they are all different. What Porsche are trying to do is stick a 911 nose on to everything and I sorry but that's just wrong.

Bingocaller
April 24th, 2007, 13:18
They should have made it look like this

Charles DLF
April 24th, 2007, 17:51
Sure it's a great seller, but so is the Corolla but does every Toyota look like it. I haven't a problem with the similar thing, heck every manufacturer from Audi to BMW to Mercedes to Lexus all have a look be it the grille with Audi or the up turn in the rear window line of the BMW but all don't carry the similarity to the extremes of Porsche. Look at the A4 and the TT, you know they are from the same supplier but look totally different, the same goes for the 3series and the Z4 or the C class and the SLK, they are all different. What Porsche are trying to do is stick a 911 nose on to everything and I sorry but that's just wrong.

ok i get your point, although i don't share it with you... But hey, thank god we don't all think the same ;)

Anyway, those pictures are just someone's photoshoped ideas of what it should/will look like. Guess we'll all have to wait and see

Cheers