PDA

View Full Version : Experience with Hennessey Performance?

oce
April 22nd, 2007, 04:31
Has anybody had Hennessey perform work on their RS6, or any Audi for that matter? Results, conclusions, input, etc... All input\links\refereces appreciated.

mi021le
April 22nd, 2007, 09:39
reputation with vipers is dont touch shoty work. now with audis?????? well thats not a good sign.

Mr Balsen
April 22nd, 2007, 10:47
reputation with vipers is dont touch shoty work. now with audis?????? well thats not a good sign.

what do you mean by 'dont touch shoty work' ? ? ?

Sorry my english is not that good.....

Frederic

nene
April 22nd, 2007, 14:43
Posted much earlier (http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3448&highlight=Hennessey)

I would recommend staying away from this tuner!

KCRS6
April 22nd, 2007, 20:33
Frederic, "shoddy", as I believe mi021le meant, means of poor quality or inferior workmanship.

oce
April 23rd, 2007, 20:22
So then, who can you use in the Continental 48?

peiserg
April 24th, 2007, 05:58
i've heard of cases where he had out of town customer cars for YEARS, and literally stole parts off of customer cars to put on other customer's vehicles! multiple stories....i would never use that guy.. ever.

nene
April 24th, 2007, 19:45
What are you looking to do, and where are you?

There is TJM Motorsport in New Hampshire.
There is KTR in Massachusetts.
There is Hoppen Motorsports in Florida.
There is Vast Performance in Michigan.
There is AWE-Tuning in New Jersey.
There is APR tuning in Alabama (various dealers and small tuners across USA).
There is Stratmosphere in New York.
KMD Tuning in New Jersey.

There are many others, even some I can't remember the names. If you let us know what you are looking to do, and where you are located, I'm sure we can find someone reputable to work with your car.
Please keep in mind that the list above is not any recommendations I am making. Simply some tuners that have RS6 experience, and where they are located. The list is a small sample of what we can find to help you.