PDA

View Full Version : Great Article: "Audi RS2 6 years on."

Ruergard
April 18th, 2007, 17:08
A really good article that really showes the beauty of the mighty RS2. As for me, is one of, if not the greatest Audi ever made... :love:
It's a few years old, but still worth a look if you havn't seen it!

Enjoy!
http://www.audilinks.co.uk/info/rs2_1.asp

Benman
April 19th, 2007, 20:23
Thanks for the link.

A shame it never made it Stateside...

In many ways I can relate. Although the RS 6 was hardly the "original" RS by Audi, it was the very first RS available at US dealers. There will always be something better, faster, more modern loaded with cooler features, but my MkI RS 6 (urRS 6 if you will) will hold a special spot in my garage. Not the MkII, MkIII or any other future RS 6 will likely temp me from selling my Beast.:cheers:

Ben:addict:

Ruergard
April 28th, 2007, 10:51
Thanks for the link.

A shame it never made it Stateside...

In many ways I can relate. Although the RS 6 was hardly the "original" RS by Audi, it was the very first RS available at US dealers. There will always be something better, faster, more modern loaded with cooler features, but my MkI RS 6 (urRS 6 if you will) will hold a special spot in my garage. Not the MkII, MkIII or any other future RS 6 will likely temp me from selling my Beast.:cheers:

Ben:addict:

No problemo! :thumb:

Yes, really a shame.. though, there's more of them for us over here! Just gotta have on in my life... :bow:

I see your point and I totally agree. There is something special in it... I havn't owned a RS2 though. But it's the first RS Audi and it was love at first sight! :king:
Can't say more than, keep your beast as long as possible and enjoy is as much as you can! :addict:

Skaala
April 29th, 2007, 17:48
I can certify, it's still as good 13 years on as well.

Ruergard
April 29th, 2007, 18:20
I can certify, it's still as good 13 years on as well.

I believe you, really adore your RS2! :thumb: :love: