View Full Version : Buy Abt's Audi RS6 for only :

Dave
May 9th, 2003, 13:24
£74,995.. don't know what that is in $, but it's bloody expensive

look here :http://www.abtsportsline.co.uk/carsales.php3

Makes mine a bargin at £58,000!

Cheers
Dave.

Ps.. mine is going.. ordered a V6 TT with DSG, should do me until the next RS4 or nueroli. :bigeyes:

jconley
May 9th, 2003, 13:44
You are selling your RS6???

Why?

Dave
May 9th, 2003, 13:48
Don't know really mate...:bang:

It's a great car, but I do move on quite often.. want to try the V6 TT and then get in line for the next RS4...

I will miss it.. but the running costs in the uk are quite high with fuel and comapny car tax that is related to emissions and cost price.. :vsad2:

Cheers
Dave

jconley
May 9th, 2003, 13:52
Well, I am glad you enjoyed it while you had it!

Will you be sticking around here for a while?

J

Snow
May 9th, 2003, 14:04
Actually, I don't think that's very expensive. It's certainly not old and the mileage may be low, who knows. Also it's used but it's still chipped by Abt and has a for example the Sat.-nav. system.

Dave, you are going to make a man (or woman) very happy.
:D If I only had that kind of money...

By the way, £ 74.000 makes about $88.000.:rolleyes:

iconcls
May 9th, 2003, 14:09
We in the US haven't even got ours, and across the pond they're already gettin' out of theirs ;-)

Dave
May 9th, 2003, 14:09
Originally posted by jconley
Well, I am glad you enjoyed it while you had it!

Will you be sticking around here for a while?

J

Absolutly loved it mate.. it's not gone yet but went on the market on Weds..
By far the best car I have ever owned, but had it for 9 months now!!

I'll be sticking around here that's for sure.. want to see what you guys think when they arrive and what sort of things are done to them...

PS The ABt car is £75,000, mine is for sale at £58,000 and it has everything the Abt car has except the 20" alloys and quad exhaust

Dave

Snow
May 9th, 2003, 14:13
Really?? Ok, then I'll take my opinion back! :D It IS expensive. By the way, what mileage do you have on yours?

Dave
May 9th, 2003, 14:17
Originally posted by Snow
Really?? Ok, then I'll take my opinion back! :D It IS expensive. By the way, what mileage do you have on yours?

5600miles.. not even run in really :cheers:

Benman
May 9th, 2003, 14:47
Dave, say it's not so:vsad2: all the stories, all the reports,
and now your selling the ride i'm still anxiously waiting for:vsad2:

ah well, at least i know for sure that you used it as intended:D
wow, 9 months and your moving on already. man, i think my
daughter has a longer attention span...:cheers: cheers mate

ben:addict: (i'll have mine for much longer:D )

MichaelJP
May 9th, 2003, 15:39
Dave, how are you selling it, through a dealer or private? I always think its difficult to sell cars like these privately.

Also I'd be interested in what you think of the V6 TT and the new DSG gearbox - when do you get it?
(There must be a forum somewhere for TT V6 owners!)

Cheers,
- MichaelJP

Erik
May 9th, 2003, 15:45
Originally posted by MichaelJP
(There must be a forum somewhere for TT V6 owners!)
- MichaelJP

Why not use the S3/TT section?

Dave
May 9th, 2003, 15:46
The dealer is selling it for me.. bit in it for them.. and I suppose that I am getting another new car. Looking forward to the TT.. won't be anything like the RS6 in power or speed, but fun in it's own way.. should be with me around August.

The problem with trying to sell a car like that privatly is that you get every tom, dick and harry comming for a free ride with no intention of purchase!

Cheers
Dave

MichaelJP
May 9th, 2003, 16:08
Originally posted by Dave
The dealer is selling it for me.. bit in it for them.. and I suppose that I am getting another new car. Looking forward to the TT.. won't be anything like the RS6 in power or speed, but fun in it's own way.. should be with me around August.

I've always liked the TT ever since the concept car was first shown. Unfortunately with 2 kids and associated clobber its always been too small for us. And the DSG from all reports sounds like the best semi-auto around by far.

- MichaelJP

Jetset
May 9th, 2003, 17:14
Just let u know...
RS6 prices in Finland:

-Rs6 sedan 155 000 €
-Rs6 Avant 157 220 €

You´re all lucky fellows living outside Finland or UK...!!!!

:cry:

Finnus
May 9th, 2003, 19:55
I just checked my currency converter. 75,000 British Pounds is just over $120,000 US - pricey.

58,000 British Pounds sounds reasonable - about $92,800 US - a little less than the out-the-door price (i.e. including taxes & dealer prep & a couple of options) of a new RS 6 here in the States ...

Finnus :cheers:

:addict:

Snow
May 11th, 2003, 00:06
Oh, sorry. My mistake. I converted the price from € -> $
Ok, now I REALLY take my opinion back! That is shitty expensive!