PDA

View Full Version : No classifieds?

JoeyVee
April 10th, 2007, 14:59
I know I just opened mysewlf up to be flamed really badly. But do the RS6 owners not sell their old parts when they upgrade? I need rims and maybe exhaust :(

Klint
April 10th, 2007, 19:33
Doesn't seem so, which is good! Stops those 1.8T A6s trying to look like RS6s. :)

JoeyVee
April 10th, 2007, 19:50
Oh shoot. I completely forgot you RS6 owners are better than me. Dammit. Let me just go back to collecting cans now to pay for my blinker upgrade... JERK.

JoeyVee
April 10th, 2007, 20:03
edited edited

steffenr
April 10th, 2007, 21:23
I think the problem with a clssified section is that this site is international and not local so if you buy something, then it's probably lacated on the other side of the earth.

try taking a look on ebay.de theres always good stuff forsalem or audizine.com us audi site

Bingocaller
April 10th, 2007, 21:57
Oh shoot. I completely forgot you RS6 owners are better than me. Dammit. Let me just go back to collecting cans now to pay for my blinker upgrade... JERK.

You sure did open yourself for a can of flaming with these posts...

Klint
April 11th, 2007, 11:16

Your on your way to being banned. :bye: Thanks for stopping by.

P.S Consider this a warning.

RXBG
April 11th, 2007, 14:39
joeyvee...

watch the personal attacks. name calling is not tolerated.

JoeyVee
April 12th, 2007, 18:20
I apologize. bad day I guess and I took it wrong.

Avus-RS6
April 15th, 2007, 07:48
I imagine that most owners want the ability to put their relatively rare cars back to stock, hence keeping all of the stock parts. If and when I mod, I will keep my stock parts.

nene
April 16th, 2007, 16:44
There has been a few For Sale posts. We don't have a dedicated Classifies section, however, if there is something you are looking for, simply post on the correct forum for that model. Requests of this type have not been enough to warrant a separate classifieds section...yet!
The name calling is also unwarranted. Apology accepted.

Since you are looking for items for sale, here's a list in my basement:
1. set of full front RS6 brakes (rotors, pads, calipers, lines)
2. set of full RS6 anti-sway OEM bars
3. Full silver RS6 interior (front seats, rear seats, headrests, center console, door panels minus trim)
4. 255x40x18 stock Dunlop tires (50+% thread left)
5. 255x40x18 Dunlop WinterSport tires (85+% thread left)

peiserg
April 16th, 2007, 18:10
There has been a few For Sale posts. We don't have a dedicated Classifies section, however, if there is something you are looking for, simply post on the correct forum for that model. Requests of this type have not been enough to warrant a separate classifieds section...yet!
The name calling is also unwarranted. Apology accepted.

Since you are looking for items for sale, here's a list in my basement:
1. set of full front RS6 brakes (rotors, pads, calipers, lines)
2. set of full RS6 anti-sway OEM bars
3. Full silver RS6 interior (front seats, rear seats, headrests, center console, door panels minus trim)
4. 255x40x18 stock Dunlop tires (50+% thread left)
5. 255x40x18 Dunlop WinterSport tires (85+% thread left)

uh...............

how is it you have an entire interior???

Bingocaller
April 16th, 2007, 19:14
I think Nene bought the European Recaro seats if I remember correctly