PDA

View Full Version : TTR Photo

TTombo
April 5th, 2007, 11:28
Hey guys, for any lovers of the original TT roadster, here's a good photo I took a few months ago.

Tom

http://www.tombo.plus.com/tns/tt_gravel.jpg

roadrunner
April 5th, 2007, 14:23
Great work - also your other imagesat your site :thumb:

greetings
seb.

AchTTung
April 6th, 2007, 03:30
Great shot.

TTombo
April 6th, 2007, 18:14
Thanks guys.

Tiger
April 15th, 2007, 17:35
you took that shot ?
my Good it looks so good ... so well worked , so fine detailed , great spot , i mean the collour of the car just matches perfectly the landscape ... great spot , great photo , congragz !

TTombo
April 18th, 2007, 22:09
you took that shot ?
my Good it looks so good ... so well worked , so fine detailed , great spot , i mean the collour of the car just matches perfectly the landscape ... great spot , great photo , congragz !

Ah thanks. It's my job, so I have lots of experience that comes in handy when taking my own photos. :D :thumb:

Tiger
April 21st, 2007, 11:38
o love taking car shots ... i just turn arround on the streat , or wherever i am and look at the cars that pass by me , i mean ... the ones that i like obviously ... but i don't have the money to inisiate in this domaine ... unfortunately ... sorry for the bad spelling , i work my self much more better trough speacking , cause i've been trying to do that as good as possible in the past 12 years i've learned english ... starting from the age o 3 ... till today