PDA

View Full Version : 7.52s for the RS6 on the ring!!!!!!!!!!

Leadfoot
April 1st, 2007, 12:30
I hope to provide more with in a few hours, but the official time leaked by an Audi insider close to the RS6 programme has informed me that an Audi test driver has lapped the ring in 7:52s.:bigeyes:

This is the car that has had it's suspension already signed off so it looks like Audi has well and truly stepped into another level above the M5 and E63 with this new RS6. :bow:

Will keep you posted as to whom was driving the car but maybe Erik or some of the others might know a little more than me.

This lap was done within the last two weeks so just think how much quicker it might become as track temperatures rise.

He said the likes of WFC and others will be getting this info with the next 24 hours, so guys remember where you hear it first.:thumb:

rs-6
April 1st, 2007, 13:42
this would be INSANE :addict::trash:
that's a fucking family car as fast as a Gallardo or a SLR ,
I like that

(the present RS6 has 8:20)

RXBG
April 1st, 2007, 14:54
what is WFC? and what is the official audi testing ring time for the V8 R8?

Toto89
April 1st, 2007, 15:14
Awesome news, but don't forget, that we still can't be sure that it will be faster than M3 CSL:hahahehe: /Only a joke:thumb: /

BBGT2
April 1st, 2007, 15:34
WOW !!!!!!
To say thats impressive would be an understatement for sure. Go Audi, that is leading and not following.

rs-6
April 1st, 2007, 15:34
I hope this news has nothing to do with the date ? wouldn't be funny at all :cry:

Bingocaller
April 1st, 2007, 16:19
I hope this news has nothing to do with the date ? wouldn't be funny at all :cry:

Good thinking! I didnt think about that! I sure hope this isnt a joke - I was all over the idea of a family saloon pulling the pants of supercars on the track
:dig:

QuattroFun
April 1st, 2007, 16:46
Hahaa, nice try to fool us my good man Leadie!

roozbeh007
April 1st, 2007, 16:56
haha. april fool

Subzero
April 1st, 2007, 17:19
hahahhahaha

Leadfoot
April 1st, 2007, 17:21
APRIL FOOLS :lovl: :lovl: :lovl: :lovl:

I was kind of hoping it would have got your BMW mates on the site going but alas none raised to the bait.

Sorry to get your hopes up but it was April 1st and I couldn't resist.:p

Just think if what I have wrote really came true.:wo:

Bingocaller
April 1st, 2007, 18:09
Thats the best prank of the day! I am so dissapointed right now - man I am ignorant :)

I saw before me the car that we all want the RS6 to be - Hell of a fast machine that would make BMW and Merc crap their pants LOL

No hard feelings :)

Leadfoot
April 1st, 2007, 20:13
I must say that reading the posts that came after my original post made me feel very guilty indeed.:blush:

Sorry for getting your hopes up guys.:0: