PDA

View Full Version : If i do the European Delivery Program can I get a brand new RS4 Avant to the US in

AuditudeA642
March 31st, 2007, 19:48
US Spec?? Does anyone know if i buy the RS4 Avant from Audi in Germany will they make a US Spec car to send to the USA?? Since the RS4 Sedan comes to the US it should be possible. I know the only differences should be Cluster,steering wheel, US Recaros, US spec front Bumper and US headlight's. Does anyone have contact with Audi in Germany to see if this is possible?? Thanks......

KK265
March 31st, 2007, 22:02
US Spec?? Does anyone know if i buy the RS4 Avant from Audi in Germany will they make a US Spec car to send to the USA?? Since the RS4 Sedan comes to the US it should be possible. I know the only differences should be Cluster,steering wheel, US Recaros, US spec front Bumper and US headlight's. Does anyone have contact with Audi in Germany to see if this is possible?? Thanks......
I do not know the answer but there are some RS4 b5 avants in US.My brother in law who lives in US wants to buy a Euro spec Audi because he wants to come with it later in Greece.Can he do it and how can he order it?

Kimbo
April 1st, 2007, 01:04

nope...Euro delivery is for US model vehicles. You can buy a RoW spec car (new is over $100k usd in Germany) and then import it. Federalization will cost you another $50k - $75k.

Benman
April 2nd, 2007, 20:50
nope...Euro delivery is for US model vehicles. You can buy a RoW spec car (new is over $100k usd in Germany) and then import it. Federalization will cost you another $50k - $75k.

Ditto, although I've heard of people doing the "federalization" as "cheap" as $15K-$20K. ;)

Ben:addict: