PDA

View Full Version : AutoBild Test Audi Q7 vs X5 vs Cayenne S

Leadfoot
March 31st, 2007, 19:34
http://www.autobild.de/test/neuwagen/artikel.php?artikel_id=13656&artikel_seite=1

The X5 and the Cayenne might be the new kids on the block, but the Q7 is still the daddy.:hihi:

Ruergard
March 31st, 2007, 21:53
http://www.autobild.de/test/neuwagen/artikel.php?artikel_id=13656&artikel_seite=1

The X5 and the Cayenne might be the new kids on the block, but the Q7 is still the daddy.:hihi:

Yeah, for sure!

I read the latest number of the Swedish Auto Motor & Sport yesterday. X5 vs. Q7.. guess what? :king:

Leadfoot
April 1st, 2007, 10:29
It's funny but the only car magazine to quote the X5 the winner is, guess what .................................................. .......... AUTOCAR.:doh:

Now that was a surprise, I didn't see that one coming. :hihi:

Benman
April 2nd, 2007, 21:45
Now that was a surprise, I didn't see that one coming. :hihi:
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Ben:addict:

And PS... you're a Bastich for that April Fool's!!! :D

Leadfoot
April 3rd, 2007, 00:09
Ben,

What kind of a book do you like? :eye:

Are you a factual kind of a guy or do you like fiction?:vhmmm:

If it's the former than I can recommend EVO :thumb: , but if it's the latter than you can't do better than AUTOCAR. :hihi:

Benman
April 3rd, 2007, 23:08
If it's the former than I can recommend EVO :thumb: , but if it's the latter than you can't do better than AUTOCAR. :hihi:

Like both, depends on my mood.

Fictional books like 1984, Animal Farm, etc... are all good reads, but I prefer history and other non fiction (actually really into Austrian Economics)...

Yes, enjoy EVO. Honestly, there is no such thing as "value free" reporting of any kind as all humans have their biases... that said, EVO seems the fairest of them all.:cheers:

RXBG
April 11th, 2007, 19:14
ben. austrian eco? SRSLY?

do you like novels? i've just published my first 120 page work. i suggest variety ;)

Benman
April 17th, 2007, 16:56
ben. austrian eco? SRSLY?

do you like novels? i've just published my first 120 page work. i suggest variety ;)

SRSLY... :D

I am facinated with Austrain Economics. www.mises.org is fantastic reading. Murray Rothbard is my favorite writer (now deceased). Great stuff.

What is your novel about? 120pages? Hmm... a little on the short side, usually, all the books I like to read are very long. Rise and Fall of the Third Reich at 1200 pages is a good example.

Ok... going way OT yet again. Send me a PM. I'd be interested in reading your novel if you'd like to send me a copy. :cheers: