PDA

View Full Version : For those of you looking...RS6 For Sale in Mid Atlantic

CornersWell
March 27th, 2007, 19:42
HBL has a Mugello Blue w/ Silver interior w/ 26K miles on it for sale through their used department. HBL is an Audi dealer, so the car can be CPO'd, I should think. HBL is a Penske dealership.

Asking almost $58K, FYI. Rear bumper needs a re-spray, btw.

www.hbloftysons.com

CW

Benman
March 27th, 2007, 21:53
Is that price about on par for the area? That is right about So Cal prices. A search for all RS 6s in a 100 mile radius of me produces 6 cars in the $53K-$66K range.

Ben

AuditudeA642
March 28th, 2007, 00:16
price seems a little high. Why does the bumper need respray?? Was the car hit?? Anyways nice color combo!!

CornersWell
March 28th, 2007, 00:47
Braille parking leaves marks!

No apparent damage other than paint on rear bumper where front license plate brackets have nicked it. Must have been parked on a street.

Then again, I didn't look too closely at it as I was more intent on a discussion with the Aston sales weasel.

CW

CornersWell
March 28th, 2007, 00:53
Benman,

There aren't/haven't been that many cars on the market, so it's difficult to have a reliable data set for comparables. Given what I've been seeing for prices, it seems reasonable, but maybe a little high. This is, of course, a dealer-offered car, so the price is likely a bit higher for the dealer's markup, but it's not outrageous.

FYI, about 6 months ago, I asked one of the local MB dealers to give me the trade-in value on the RS6. Where would these guys be without the all-knowing blue book? Well, somewhat amusing to me was the fact that the RS6 wasn't even in the blue book. They had no idea. Just goes to show, not a car guy among them!

CW

Benman
March 28th, 2007, 16:18
CW,

Sorry if I gave the impression that the price was too high, I was just asking if that was about par for the area. Recently some have posted here about the "high" prices of RS 6s... so was just curious. Personally, I think that price is A'Ok'. :thumb:

Ben:addict: