PDA

View Full Version : Vidéo of Sport Quattro in Rallye...

Mr Balsen
March 24th, 2007, 21:15
Bonjour,

A very good vidéo of a red Sport Quattro at the opening of an official rallye. Car is driven by my very good friend Philippe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1TvjySRgkI

Now watch it again knowing he is driving only with his hands....

Total respect for his driving skills (:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:)

Cheers from Paris,
Frederic

Julz RS4
March 26th, 2007, 01:50
I very like the Audi turbocharged Inline 5 characteristic engine sound...pure music. :music:

Lateknight
March 27th, 2007, 15:59
Aaaah! that glorious Audi 5pot engine. How I have missed the sound of that. Music..pure music. :music:

By the way Mr B. Is that a standard (306hp) sport quattro?, or has it been played with?
Its Fookin' quick:thumb:

Come on Audi (Porsche), how about making another production 5 cyl engine "cough" TT-RS.
You know it makes sense. Don't make me buy a Volvo just to get that engine noise :doh:

Mr Balsen
March 27th, 2007, 21:02
The Sport Quattro is stock from engine point of view but does have sport suspension like an Audi Sport Quattro S1.

What is absolutely amazing watching this video is the fact that my very good friend Philippe is in a wheelchair. And he drives better with his two hands than me with the same car with two hands and two feet. I am very fortunate to know him and have him as a friend....

Cheers,
Frederic

Ruergard
March 27th, 2007, 21:07
The sound, theeee souuuuuund! :music:

Thanks!

Lateknight
March 28th, 2007, 00:03
The Sport Quattro is stock from engine point of view but does have sport suspension like an Audi Sport Quattro S1.

What is absolutely amazing watching this video is the fact that my very good friend Philippe is in a wheelchair. And he drives better with his two hands than me with the same car with two hands and two feet. I am very fortunate to know him and have him as a friend....

Cheers,
Frederic

I tip my hat to Philippe.
He earns my total admiration for his driving skill.:thumb: