PDA

View Full Version : Friends RS4/Pshoot in FL Area!

optical veracit
March 22nd, 2007, 01:05
Heres a my fav photo out of the many I took of my buddys RS4. He has a Milltek Exhaust and Milltek Downpipe. He just got the MTM supercharger installed along with the Carbon Fiber hood and trunk. Painted to match the car. Only one in Florida with the MTM S/C? Any other RS4 owners in the Florida area? We are located in Jupiter,FL. Anyone! Hit me up on AIM : "Optical Veracity" for a photoshoot! Thanks

Steven DiLeonardo:rs4kiss:
P.S. Email(s): StevenDiLeonardo@gmail.com OR OpticalVeracity@aol.com

AIM: Optical Veracity

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f216/Socjoc5483/DSC05601-1.jpg

AchTTung
March 22nd, 2007, 01:41
Wow, thoughts on the supercharger?

optical veracit
March 22nd, 2007, 02:01
Wow, thoughts on the supercharger?
HAVENT BEEN IN IT YET BUT I PROMISE I WILL TAKE VIDEO & PUT IT UP!

OzRS4
March 22nd, 2007, 10:46
Wow, that is one awesome looking car. I like the color of the car in that light setting. Can't wait to see the video!

jonnyg
March 22nd, 2007, 13:43
I sent you an e-mail... Beautiful Pics btw.

Arslanoff
March 22nd, 2007, 17:35
Cammon, post more pictures of underhood, how the charger was fitted there, We also need a sound of exhoust video! And more pics please!
Holy sh*t, it is great!!!!

absoluteis
March 22nd, 2007, 19:53
Nice picture of a stock RS4.

Either your friend is filling you with misinformation or you are feeding us with misinformation (aka bull$hit)

a) The MTM S/C is not released, and theres not even any official info on it.
b) The MTM cf hood looks a lot different than the stock hood, which is pictured above.. So there's no CF on the car above except in the interior and on the engine block.

So call your friend on his bluff :)

Arslanoff
March 22nd, 2007, 20:45
You know, it is really bull$hit! no CF, could be painted, but no air inflates on the hood, no MTM wheels, no any other photos to prove and why Milltek if they install their own MTM exhoust?
So optical veracit (http://www.rs6.com/forum/member.php?u=4830) should better say that he bought cool stock RS4! The car is still very good!!!

optical veracit
March 23rd, 2007, 00:12
that pic i posted was of the car in its stock format. other then a milltek exhaust. the cf trunk and hood are from mtm and painted to match the car. i havent seen or obviously photoed the car sinces hes got it back with the s/c and the cf parts. ....for now heres more pics from that set!!!! enjoy!!

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f216/Socjoc5483/6-1.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f216/Socjoc5483/5.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f216/Socjoc5483/4.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f216/Socjoc5483/3-1.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f216/Socjoc5483/2.jpg

Nice picture of a stock RS4.

Either your friend is filling you with misinformation or you are feeding us with misinformation (aka bull$hit)

a) The MTM S/C is not released, and theres not even any official info on it.
b) The MTM cf hood looks a lot different than the stock hood, which is pictured above.. So there's no CF on the car above except in the interior and on the engine block.

So call your friend on his bluff :)

Arslanoff
March 23rd, 2007, 00:35
Hope to see something really interesting then!

JupiterRS4
March 23rd, 2007, 00:44
That is my car that is posted above. You should not attack someone for posting information about a car just because you believe you know more than they do. The car currently has Milltek non-res cat back with Milltek downpipes. I kept the Milltek instead of going to MTM because I like the way Milltek sounds and it has great power gains. It also now has the carbon fiber hood and trunk, all painted to match with Audi paint. I special ordered the hood without the vents because I don't like the look of it with them. I didn't change to the MTM rims because I don't think they look as good as the stock rims, and they are also not lightweight. I also just had the S/C installed this week. Contrary to what you think, it is available and has been installed on several cars here in the US and many in Germany. It is not going to get a big marketing push until the R8 is out, but it is available. So you can continue to doubt if you like, but the fact is that you have no idea what you are talking about.

optical veracit
March 23rd, 2007, 00:45
yah yah, no worries. thiers not many believers out thier...videos one day! many pics to come! i got 2 emails from memebers with black rs4s and we are going to do a shoot and maybe do a spirit drive and runs to show the differences with stock rs4s and supercharged rs4!
Hope to see something really interesting then!

cally
March 23rd, 2007, 00:47
Ohhh cool the SC kit cant wait till we see the movie.... i so want to install that kit

optical veracit
March 23rd, 2007, 01:15
hahah this thread is already linked to audiworld.com!
Ohhh cool the SC kit cant wait till we see the movie.... i so want to install that kit

Cargo8
March 23rd, 2007, 01:48
careful with that non-vented CF hood....from what i've heard, the non-vented hood (being lightweight) is somewhat unstable at high speeds. Engine heat contained in the engine bay causes the hood to start bending and eventually (for one guy, so i've heard from story) it flew off teh car as he was driving (given, he was driving like 150....)

absoluteis
March 23rd, 2007, 02:03
I also just had the S/C installed this week. Contrary to what you think, it is available and has been installed on several cars here in the US and many in Germany. It is not going to get a big marketing push until the R8 is out, but it is available. So you can continue to doubt if you like, but the fact is that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Whatever.. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about .. I'm beginning to doubt you even own a RS4.

FACT: MTM does not have a production S/C

Want to argue with me? Lets see a picture of your engine bay or better yet, the phone number to the place where you bought the 'supercharger' so that we can all 'buy' one. Funny that all MY calls to MTM have indicated that no such product exists. Otherwise we might as well be talking about the ASR twin turbos I installed on my RS4 last week.. but oh yea, I have no pix.

So plz, either cough up evidence or go back to the fairyland from whence you came.

PS - I had my entire car redone in CF and painted with the factory paint, so top that. My front and rear seats are also made of CF and painted with leather paint. They look stock of course because I liked how the stock seats fit me.

I do like your pix tho.. Especially the top 2 against the cloudy sky !

JupiterRS4
March 23rd, 2007, 02:12
Whatever.. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about .. I'm beginning to doubt you even own a RS4.

Want to argue with me? Lets see a picture of your engine bay or better yet, the phone number to the place where you bought the 'supercharger' so that we can all 'buy' one. Funny that all MY calls to MTM have indicated that no such product exists. Otherwise we might as well be talking about the ASR twin turbos I installed on my RS4 last week.. but oh yea, I have no pix.

So plz, either cough up evidence or go back to the fairyland from whence you came.

PS - I had my entire car redone in CF and painted with the factory paint, so top that. My front and rear seats are also made of CF and painted with leather paint. They look stock of course because I liked how the stock seats fit me.

You're an idiot. End of discussion.

absoluteis
March 23rd, 2007, 02:24
No problem..
Place where you ordered MTM supercharger from? (silence)
Picture of MTM supercharger? (silence)

You are right.. End of discussion and end of thread.

Thank you.

optical veracit
March 23rd, 2007, 03:42
http://www.europeancarweb.com/features/0703_ec_mtm_audi_rs4/
"At 20,000 euro, or nearly $25,600, the price for MTM's K540 supercharger conversion may seem a bit steep for most RS4 owners. This is why MTM boss, Roland Mayer, does not expect to sell more than a handful. In the context of the $130,000 Audi R8, however, the tag seems more reasonable, giving Audi's new supercar the kind of grunt that will fend off advances from pushy Ferrari and Porsche drivers. "I fully expect the greatest response to come from R8 owners, and that is the car we will be concentrating on with this supercharger conversion," says Mayer"

BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PICS ARE SOON TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do like your pix tho.. Especially the top 2 against the cloudy sky !

Cargo8
March 23rd, 2007, 04:09
ya...absoluteis...you're being a huge idiot right now. you are going to get completely pwnt in teh faace when he gets around to installing this stuff and putting it up. it totally exists, go do some research...

AchTTung
March 23rd, 2007, 05:11
Of course the supercharger exists. The skepticism comes into play with the assertion that it exists in this car. ;)

ReconTrojan
March 23rd, 2007, 05:35
I called MTM on the availability of the hood and they said it's not available till early summer, any chance you could pass on your contact?

Thanks

Verrückt
March 23rd, 2007, 10:52
That is my car that is posted above. You should not attack someone for posting information about a car just because you believe you know more than they do. The car currently has Milltek non-res cat back with Milltek downpipes. I kept the Milltek instead of going to MTM because I like the way Milltek sounds and it has great power gains. It also now has the carbon fiber hood and trunk, all painted to match with Audi paint. I special ordered the hood without the vents because I don't like the look of it with them. I didn't change to the MTM rims because I don't think they look as good as the stock rims, and they are also not lightweight. I also just had the S/C installed this week. Contrary to what you think, it is available and has been installed on several cars here in the US and many in Germany. It is not going to get a big marketing push until the R8 is out, but it is available. So you can continue to doubt if you like, but the fact is that you have no idea what you are talking about.

You know Mr Jupiter, I don't believe you at all...for good reason too.

Last week the owner of MTM, Mr. Roland Mayer, was kind enough to let me try out his RS4 Clubsport which is equipped with the supercharger. Per his own words, the kit has not yet been released to production. The prototype car, which has taken part in the Tuner Grand Prix on the Hockenheimring in Germany, does not have enough kilometers on the clock with the S/C kit for Mayer to give the OK.

So, you explain to me why you have a kit. Prove us wrong. Show us pictures or video. I have a ton of pictures and video which I will share in due time.

In fact, I may give Mr. Mayer a call and ask about your kit. What you are saying conflicts with what he's told me. I'm writing about this system, and I'm going to be damn sure I make my story as accurate as possible.

In the meantime, here is a teaser on what a beast of an RS4 with a blower DOES sound like. Enjoy.

http://www.nogaroblue.com/Audiworld/Blownrs4tease.mp3

http://www.nogaroblue.com/audiworld/blownRS4tease.jpg

S6LANA
March 23rd, 2007, 12:00
You guys clearly have no idea what you're saying. I believe this. In fact, I am the first in the country to have installed a complete US spec RS6 INSIDE my RS4. I know, I know. It sounds completely incredible. But, you should feel the power gains with a total of 870 ponies!!

I know the car is 8000lbs, but it really moves and I have room for 8 6-ft adults. I am going to post pictures and video soon, because I own a world's first.

If anyone wants to see it, I'll be at at the IMVS this weekend. For any of you "nonworldly" types, that's the Intergalactic Motor Vehicle Show. This year, it's being hosted on planet Jupiter. Mr. Winterkorn is personally going to introduce my car.

I'll definitely snap some pics. You'll see.

Alex Kim
March 23rd, 2007, 12:43
http://www.europeancarweb.com/featur.../photo_10.html (http://www.europeancarweb.com/features/0703_ec_mtm_audi_rs4/photo_10.html)

This Carbon hood. Will it be ok with rain and snow? I am worried if things will get in to Engine room.

by the way... 540 bhp and 3.9 sec for 0-60 . wow ~:rs4addict

absoluteis
March 23rd, 2007, 14:36
ya...absoluteis...you're being a huge idiot right now. you are going to get completely pwnt in teh faace when he gets around to installing this stuff and putting it up. it totally exists, go do some research...

Listen up you jackasses :)

Quoting some story off the internet about the SC development doesn't prove anything. Like I said, there is no production version of the SC (I never claimed it didn't exist, rather no production version existed.. and that mister JackassRS4 up above is full of $hit).

And yea, I have research.. Verrückt and the owner of MTM. Which trumps pretty much anything you have to say. Heh..

PeterJohn
March 23rd, 2007, 16:06
http://www.rs246.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=58172

Here's another guy who thinks he's got an MTM blower on his RS4.

This was a response:

Just to add up what I've learned from MTM (both Germany and Greece shops). The Germans wouldn't post any data on the specs of the kit since they want to run more tests (so they said and I have no reason to doubt that)
The MTM guy in Athens told me that they already have 4+ kits here for customers that want it(!! 4 RS4s out of ... the very few in Greece anyways!!) Anyway, the specs is the same as MADRS4 posted.
580 HP, torque 60++ kgm.Oh, the turbo pressure is around 0.6 Warranty? He told me that they will cover the same years (2?) as AUDI and if I have purchased the 2-year extension from AUDI they will back it up as well!!
Mind, this is stage I as he said. The beast can go to stage II at 670 HP (or something huge) but at that point they'd have to change parts of the engine (pistons for example). Not to mention, suspnsion, brakes etc.etc..
Anyways the cost he gave me for the kit was 14-15K € (not GBP! Euros!) Anyways... this is all I got and I think that a kit like this to the beast is a bit ... well .. too much I think. (my point of view!!)

I would wait for a couple of years before trying anything so radical on the engine! It's not a cheap car (especially for Greece -> 96,000 euros base price .. OUCH!!)

mi021le
March 23rd, 2007, 16:51
please post a picture for the ones who dont care about this arguement just want to see the kit.

Arslanoff
March 23rd, 2007, 16:55
http://best-auto-tuning.nnm.ru/twin_turbo_audi_s4 Look at this S4

absoluteis
March 23rd, 2007, 18:21
please post a picture for the ones who dont care about this arguement just want to see the kit.

Its not really an argument considering the kit is not available on a production basis. And of course he isn't going to post a pic

Its like saying that 2 people can have an argument about whether the world is flat or round.

By the way, here is a picture of my RS4 fitted with ASR twin turbo's running at 5psi boost... Its a prototype of course.. And its a stealth install because I didn't like the way the turbo's looked in the engine bay.

http://www.motiontrends.com/2006/m02/audi/audi_rs4_v8_engine.jpg

ReconTrojan
March 23rd, 2007, 18:44
Its not really an argument considering the kit is not available on a production basis. And of course he isn't going to post a pic

Its like saying that 2 people can have an argument about whether the world is flat or round.

By the way, here is a picture of my RS4 fitted with ASR twin turbo's running at 5psi boost... Its a prototype of course.. And its a stealth install because I didn't like the way the turbo's looked in the engine bay.

http://www.motiontrends.com/2006/m02/audi/audi_rs4_v8_engine.jpg

That is a really awesome install, I think I might have gotten it for free from Audi, as mine looks identical!:rs4addict

absoluteis
March 23rd, 2007, 19:28
That is a really awesome install, I think I might have gotten it for free from Audi, as mine looks identical!:rs4addict

Heheh :)

Yea.. it looks very 'clean' ehy ? :p

ReconTrojan
March 23rd, 2007, 19:33
upgrades?

The only think I would consider is the hood...and even that is a stretch to really want.

I did the Stasis suspension and some custom floor mats and called it done. I decided to spend more up front and see if I could control my modding.

:dance:

RXBG
March 23rd, 2007, 19:55
all right guys. i think he gets the point. let's see if he can deliver us some pics! :)

optical veracit
March 24th, 2007, 00:18
hey i saw " mr jupiter" today...anyway i saw the car, i didnt see the blower or get to see how light the cf parts where but sometime this week we are going to do photoshoot with to other rs4 guys from the forum. u went to mtm ? why dont you just ask mr mayer if they did a blower for a guy in jupiter,florida or something of that sorta..see what he says...im mr jupiters friend, and i havent even seen the blower , but i promise if thier is youll see the photos from the pshoot..welll actually he doesnt want me posting anything anymore since the drama in this thread...we will see....if a blower is installed wouldnt i hear the spool when the car starts up or it would sound diff?
You know Mr Jupiter, I don't believe you at all...for good reason too.

Last week the owner of MTM, Mr. Roland Mayer, was kind enough to let me try out his RS4 Clubsport which is equipped with the supercharger. Per his own words, the kit has not yet been released to production. The prototype car, which has taken part in the Tuner Grand Prix on the Hockenheimring in Germany, does not have enough kilometers on the clock with the S/C kit for Mayer to give the OK.

So, you explain to me why you have a kit. Prove us wrong. Show us pictures or video. I have a ton of pictures and video which I will share in due time.

In fact, I may give Mr. Mayer a call and ask about your kit. What you are saying conflicts with what he's told me. I'm writing about this system, and I'm going to be damn sure I make my story as accurate as possible.

In the meantime, here is a teaser on what a beast of an RS4 with a blower DOES sound like. Enjoy.

http://www.nogaroblue.com/Audiworld/Blownrs4tease.mp3

http://www.nogaroblue.com/audiworld/blownRS4tease.jpg

optical veracit
March 25th, 2007, 21:03
Ok guys, those 3 in Fl who Pm'ed me about the pshoot, I can do it next week. 2 black RS4s and one B7S4. Lets set it up. Email me ONLY for now at : opticalveracity@aol.com

sparkhill
March 26th, 2007, 01:04
Until we see some under-hood photos, none of these claims can be considered credible.

Why bother with a painted carbon fiber hood anyway? The weight savings over the aluminum hood is somewhere around 12 lbs. A carbon fiber hood as a design element is questionably tasteful, but is really the only reason I can see for buying either version MTM offers. Delete the sunroof instead, you will save close to 100 lbs and lower your center of gravity. A carbon fiber roof, would be a far better investment than a hood since the roof is steel. Of course there are some other obvious areas to mod, if you are looking purely for improved performance.

AuditudeA642
March 26th, 2007, 01:50
i have a quad turbo kit on my a6 4.2. Im pushing 900 HP on pump gas. My car is at the shop getting a 5th turbo fitted this week. The car should fly. I believe im the first to do this in the country.

optical veracit
March 26th, 2007, 16:27
you know what i agree with you guys. ive only known this guy for about a year or 2. he told me all sorts of stuff. he claimed to own 15 exotics, from twin turbo"heffner" gallardo, renntech'ed e55, cl55 amgs, murcielagos, 360, f430, 355, 997tt, 997gt3, e60m5 all hartige'd out, um what else twin turbo 350z, audi s8, unique performance supersnake gt500 and camaro, ...i could go on, im sure im forgetting stuff... and everytime he invites me to take pics of his cars ( over 100 times) things fell through...i could totally go on about other lies...i guess im just gullable and put to much faithe into people..my cousins witnessed him bullshiting his way out of a recent pshoot...atfer i made this thread im like we have to do a shoot and proove to the guys u have what u say u have and he's like im not gettin involved with this drama, blah blah and that forum is full of losers sitting in thier mommys basement, etc..anyway the next day he decides he'll do a shoot with me, he doesnt even show up , comes up with an bogus excuse as usual and that he has with all his cars.. i could go on about him fucking all these celebs he has over and shit, i wont waste my time, anyway im done talking to him . i think hes sick or something in the head. he probaly drive that rs4 for audi, hes probaly a salesman or its just a lease. who knows at this point. anyway guys, stay in touch as far as the 2 black rs4s want to do a shoot. i got a white e60 m5 , friend of mine, who wants to play! let me know when your ready!
i have a quad turbo kit on my a6 4.2. Im pushing 900 HP on pump gas. My car is at the shop getting a 5th turbo fitted this week. The car should fly. I believe im the first to do this in the country.

Lateknight
March 26th, 2007, 22:00

Is this the one where, due to lack of space in the engine compartment, the 5th turbo has to be mounted in the glovebox ?

Should keep any fast food piping hot on the journey home.

AuditudeA642
March 27th, 2007, 00:39
Is this the one where, due to lack of space in the engine compartment, the 5th turbo has to be mounted in the glovebox ?

Im going to glue it to the roof of the car and paint it to match the car. It should look like a camels hump on my car. SLEEPER! Ill run that RS4 anytime:dig:

optical veracit
March 27th, 2007, 01:17
hey , does anyone know how to edit/ delete a post? i would like to edit/delete this post. i shouldnt of wrote that . i was wrong and i know i was wrong to begin with. anyways, somone let me know how..this post is not true. its me just blowing off some immature premature steam. im sorry for the inconvience. u guys can belive what ever u want to believe. sooner or later photos will be up . just for fun.
you know what i agree with you guys. ive only known this guy for about a year or 2. he told me all sorts of stuff. he claimed to own 15 exotics, from twin turbo"heffner" gallardo, renntech'ed e55, cl55 amgs, murcielagos, 360, f430, 355, 997tt, 997gt3, e60m5 all hartige'd out, um what else twin turbo 350z, audi s8, unique performance supersnake gt500 and camaro, ...i could go on, im sure im forgetting stuff... and everytime he invites me to take pics of his cars ( over 100 times) things fell through...i could totally go on about other lies...i guess im just gullable and put to much faithe into people..my cousins witnessed him bullshiting his way out of a recent pshoot...atfer i made this thread im like we have to do a shoot and proove to the guys u have what u say u have and he's like im not gettin involved with this drama, blah blah and that forum is full of losers sitting in thier mommys basement, etc..anyway the next day he decides he'll do a shoot with me, he doesnt even show up , comes up with an bogus excuse as usual and that he has with all his cars.. i could go on about him fucking all these celebs he has over and shit, i wont waste my time, anyway im done talking to him . i think hes sick or something in the head. he probaly drive that rs4 for audi, hes probaly a salesman or its just a lease. who knows at this point. anyway guys, stay in touch as far as the 2 black rs4s want to do a shoot. i got a white e60 m5 , friend of mine, who wants to play! let me know when your ready!

AuditudeA642
March 27th, 2007, 02:20
when you are signed in next to the little quote button it says edit then press delete when another screen pops up. People can believe what they want its just your opinion i dont see anything wrong with that.

Rstr
March 27th, 2007, 03:24
QFT :deal:

M3 owner
March 27th, 2007, 10:10

LOL !!!!!! Thnx mate,I needed that.

optical veracit
April 16th, 2007, 23:20
http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t315/RA-R_2007/ pics and vid

photobucket account (with the mtm rs4 pics and vids) are in this thread, http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234917

the guys user name is "RA-RE" he owns the yellow sti-ra-r, and towards the end of the thread he talks about his cars, he has a 500hp evo, that ra-r, some sick carrera, and the rs4, there should be pics of them all in his photobucket.. lol but yeah go have fun at work guys

p.s.this isnt my friends mike, another guy i know told u people can get it!

Verrückt
April 16th, 2007, 23:58
http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t315/RA-R_2007/ pics and vid

photobucket account (with the mtm rs4 pics and vids) are in this thread, http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234917

the guys user name is "RA-RE" he owns the yellow sti-ra-r, and towards the end of the thread he talks about his cars, he has a 500hp evo, that ra-r, some sick carrera, and the rs4, there should be pics of them all in his photobucket.. lol but yeah go have fun at work guys

p.s.this isnt my friends mike, another guy i know told u people can get it!

I just watched the video and the car is definitely NOT supercharged. :nana:

On a real MTM supercharged RS4, you can clearly hear the blower whine from inside the car, and it's VERY LOUD outside the car.

Sorry, quit while you're behind.

Cargo8
April 17th, 2007, 03:04
i hav no experience. but it looks authentic. and i think optical veracit's point on that was only that MTM parts are available in the US and people can get them. he already said that is not the initial guy we were talkin about, just another forum guy.

Erik
April 17th, 2007, 07:23
Please behave...