PDA

View Full Version : S6 is here, pics real soon!!

Charles DLF
March 21st, 2007, 11:11
Hey guys, as i told you last week, my S6 has finally arrived, waited for about 6 months for it to make home!!! I got the car on thursday night, and been driving ever since. I've already put almost 1800 km on the car!! And let me tell you, this thing is a blast!! it drives like hell, it's as confortable as it gets, it sounds amaizing, raved an M3 on the highway this week end, hahahahaha, what a laugh!! What was that dot in the mirror again? Can't wait to get over with the break in!! I'll post some pics of the ride ASAP, once i get it clean, and i stop driving, which i seem to have trouble doing these days!! the car sucks fuel like crazy, but hell do i not care, i'm having the time of my life!

Few details about the car, it's nacred black, full black leather interior, and guess what, it has a V10 engine :D :D :D :D the weather is really shity out here these days, raining and all, but at the light, that quattro is just awsome!:jlol: :jlol: :jlol: :jlol:

Anyway, get some pics in the week

Cheers all

Charles

mr
March 21st, 2007, 11:50
congrats to the car ... can't wait to see pics.

as for the weather -> well you just have rain at the moment -> in Austria it's snowing like hell for 2 days now -> well .. that wouldn't be no big deal ... if it wouldn't have had 20°C last week.
well .. weather is mad at the moment.

well .. but at the moment road conditions are quattro - conditions :-)

rgds
mr

AndyBG
March 21st, 2007, 12:15
CONGRATULATIONS !!!

You'w got yourself a great car !!!

ENJOY IT !!!

Post some pic's of that beast !

:thumb: