PDA

View Full Version : Its here!!! Defo worth the wait!

tazsura
March 20th, 2007, 10:50
Hi guyz,

Just thought i'd share the good news and let you know that the Beast has finally landed in the Sura household!!! Picked the badboy up yesterday! 07' Phantom Black Avant, 19's, Carbon Fibre trim, RS4 buckets et al....:rs4addict

It meets and exceeds all my expectations. Just puts a HUGE smile on my face everytime I see it and press that starter button!:music:

Oh and its passed its first test already. That Aston Martin DB7 didn't kow what smoked him at all! Well, it would have been rude not to....:dig: :revs: :harass: :p

I'll post pics on the weekend!:jlol:

Cheers

Taz :incar:

Arslanoff
March 20th, 2007, 11:46
Congratulations!!!!!
Post the pictures of the your Car!!!

Webbah
March 20th, 2007, 12:34
Congrats mate! Feeling is mutual. I have nearly the same spec sitting in my garage! Had fun racing an S8 and C4S on the autobahn 2 days ago! What a rush!

Leadfoot
March 20th, 2007, 13:43
Congrats mate! Feeling is mutual. I have nearly the same spec sitting in my garage! Had fun racing an S8 and C4S on the autobahn 2 days ago! What a rush!

How did you fare against these two mighty machines?

I would have put the S8 at least on power if not ahead of both the Porsche and the RS4 once the speed had built beyond 180km/h mark.

Ruergard
March 20th, 2007, 14:45
Great to hear you got it, and enjoys it. Congratz!!

Looking forward to pics! :thumb:

Webbah
March 20th, 2007, 21:11
How did you fare against these two mighty machines?

I would have put the S8 at least on power if not ahead of both the Porsche and the RS4 once the speed had built beyond 180km/h mark.

Well, I had the advantage of being in the front of them before the traffic moved to the right. The S8 was on my tail up to about 230 and then he backed off. I hit the limiter at 256Kmh or so. The S8 had winter tires so that might be why he backed off. The C4S was quite a ways back!

AchTTung
March 21st, 2007, 00:03
Congrats and enjoy--I wish we could get avants and the sport seats over here. Don't forget about that break-in procedure, now. ;)

tazsura
March 21st, 2007, 09:28
Cheerz for all your kind words! :cheers:

Break-in period? What break in period....? LOL:jlol:

Taz :wo:

Leadfoot
March 21st, 2007, 10:14
Cheerz for all your kind words! :cheers:

Break-in period? What break in period....? LOL:jlol:

Taz,

The break-in period he was referring to was the breakin' the balls of every M3 you see. :hihi:

Happy hunting mate.:thumb:

tazsura
March 22nd, 2007, 15:01
Your not wrong there Leadie!:dig:

Most M3's just get scared by the noise the engine makes...let alone its performance!!!! :bye:

I LUV this car! :cheers:

Taz :jlol:

SuperstarDriver
March 22nd, 2007, 16:41
Congradulations man you did buy the best supersaloon...hot hot hot...i am a little bit angry casue now i don't have money to buy one but maybe in 2 years i will as i predicted...hmmm...again congrats man cause you have a damn hot monster and you said you have the optional carbon ceramic brakes, that's cool boy!!!Bravo:)

AndyBG
March 22nd, 2007, 16:59
Congratz, man !!!

Pic's and vid's, FAST !!!! :thumb:

QuattroFun
March 22nd, 2007, 17:13
Congrats - a nice machine!

tazsura
March 23rd, 2007, 09:55
Cheerz boyz,

SuperstarDriver - No Ceramics for me mate, way too expensive and this car won't be tracked either, so no use for me. The standard brakes are plennnnnty good enough for me!! :bigeyes:

Straight after work i'm going home to wash the beast, will take pics and post tonight or 2mw! :thumb:

SuperstarDriver
March 23rd, 2007, 10:23
i just wait to see the pictures!hmmm...i have a question 4u and all other members: What car should i buy now?The new S3 or A6 C6 2.8 210HP S-line?Is almost the same price....i must say that i'm a very agressive driver so which should i get?!

tazsura
March 23rd, 2007, 10:42
Depends on your needs really, Family car? Just you going to be driving it?

If it is just you and you don't need the space, go for the S3!!! :thumb:

It's brilliant! And if you like to drive the car hard, then this engine will be perfect for you! :hahahehe:

Taz :incar:

Leadfoot
March 23rd, 2007, 11:52
SuperstarDriver,

Yeah, both of these are a great first time choice. Like TAZ says the A6 is more for a family but you really needs something small than that.

Think more on the lines of the S3 or maybe we can sway you towards a nice '03 BMW M3, just think how much more power those rear wheels would get over a S3 or S4v8 for that matter.;)

Go on we know you want it.:hihi:

SuperstarDriver
March 23rd, 2007, 12:10
not BMW, i hate BMW and RWD...i just want agressivity and powerfull drivetrain with a lot of feeling on high speeds!No family, i have 20 years old and no need for family, i'm the one who will be in the car in 90% of the time so what you say guys?!A6 2.8FSI or S3 2.0 TFSI?Hmmm...both looks fantastic but i must choose one...

tazsura
March 23rd, 2007, 12:12
S3 S3 S3 S3!!!!!!!!

:rotflmao: :race: :applause: :bow:

Taz :D

AndyBG
March 24th, 2007, 02:02
Taz, hurry up with those pic's, I want to see that car... :hihi:

:thumb: :rs4addict

OzRS4
March 24th, 2007, 05:08
not BMW, i hate BMW and RWD...i just want agressivity and powerfull drivetrain with a lot of feeling on high speeds!No family, i have 20 years old and no need for family, i'm the one who will be in the car in 90% of the time so what you say guys?!A6 2.8FSI or S3 2.0 TFSI?Hmmm...both looks fantastic but i must choose one...

Mate, definitely not A6 for a 20 yo dude. A6 is for 40+!!! there's only one choice for you my friend...S3!!!!!!

Cheers,

SuperstarDriver
March 24th, 2007, 09:12
i know S3 is damn fast, the fastest hatchback in the world but i like the A6 with the new 2.8FSI engine and i like style....hmmm...hard choice because i must think at what i'm gonna be irational to my soul or to my surroundings?A6 is killing beauty and sexy and make an big oppinion in the society but then the S3 is way more faster and fun, sincerly i think i will go drive both of them and see what's around my future car!If i had the money i could choose and RS4 or an S6 but i don't have that amount of money including the super extra optionals like i dream of (carbon ceramic brakes, i love them) and many more!I sincerly thank u all for supporting my choice, now i must make an decision and then buy one of those cars!Cheers boys...

Lateknight
March 24th, 2007, 16:30
Why not consider an Audi A4 3.2 quattro s-line ?

Its very nearly got the grunt of the S3 and hasn't got the 'Dad' image of the A6.

It sits in between the prices of the A3 & the A6.

Back to topic.....

Stop watching football Taz and bring us some pictures of the Black Beast

Cristy
March 24th, 2007, 16:36
or you can choose the 2.0tfsi 220 hp A4

tazsura
March 24th, 2007, 21:44
Why not consider an Audi A4 3.2 quattro s-line ?

Its very nearly got the grunt of the S3 and hasn't got the 'Dad' image of the A6.

It sits in between the prices of the A3 & the A6.

Back to topic.....

Stop watching football Taz and bring us some pictures of the Black Beast

Lol :jlol: :D

Ok ok. I WAS watching the footy and not too pleased at the result...

I promise pics tommorow. Car will be getting it's first sunday clean!!

Taz :bow:

tazsura
March 26th, 2007, 09:38
http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u159/tazsura/

Here's the pics lads. Sorry for the poor quality of them!:asian:

But I was really tired after washing 5 cars yesterday...Didn't have the energy to represent my true photgraphic skills! LOL :hihi:

Hope you like!:D

Taz :jlol:

Also, How do I add a new Avatar? I can't seem to find the option to up load my own one? Cheers

SuperstarDriver
March 26th, 2007, 11:28
wow great car man:)
Guys i don'y want A4 3.2 S-line cause THIS YEAR WILL BE RELEASED THE NEW MODEL OF A4 and don't want to have last generation not actual generation, i always had in mind to buy things that don't depreciate in time that's me!I was thinkin on A5 Coupe now with 3.2 265HP a little more expensive than the S3 but it will worth...hmm, i can't keep up my mind to choose of them and now i will ask my friend from Audi to make me an offer for all of them and then i will make an order for my car...probably will be the A5 if the optionals will not be very expensive of course...

AndyBG
March 26th, 2007, 22:29
Grear car, Taz !!!

Enjoy it !!!

---------------------

Audi S3 - great car, one of the ''best buys'' on the market !

tazsura
March 28th, 2007, 10:26
Grear car, Taz !!!

Enjoy it !!!

---------------------

Audi S3 - great car, one of the ''best buys'' on the market !

Thanks Andy! :thumb:

I am mate, believe me!!! :incar:

Taz :rs4addict :D