PDA

View Full Version : the new Man

glasgaul
March 16th, 2007, 13:36
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400 border=0><TBODY><FORM action=http://www.altavista.com/web/results method=get><TR><TD class=s bgColor=white>hello befriends I greet all, new one... and also those, Alten..gggggggggg am again here and do not speak unfortunately not so well English... I hope it can everything verstehn... am a Audianer drive the neune TT 3.2 S Tronic... and an international Erfahrungsaustauchs is very well for Comunikation... perhaps can me someone the rules erklaeren(evtl here German) and me a little to lead... by the forum. drive constantly different AUDI of vehicles and like that is it well if one much white over it. Think that I also still my profile certainly for improving must. I hope I come here by right with English and feue me for many contacts. Greetings from Germany/Bavaria tonuses HP: By the way does TT 3.2 sales I mean again in August then is it 8-9 months alt..ca 10 T km driven and with very good equipment under 40 T€
i pics for my TT car on my e mail
glasgaul@yahoo.de
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=s><INPUT type=hidden value=0 name=kls> <INPUT type=hidden value=utf8 name=ienc>
<INPUT type=submit value="Diesen Text im Internet suchen" name=search> </TD></TR></FORM></TBODY></TABLE>