View Full Version : RS4 b5 and impreza WRX video

KK265
March 14th, 2007, 13:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPzbBQwKegg

Aronis
March 14th, 2007, 14:30
So where did that take place?

I'll go out on a limb here and comment.

The drivers in that video are pathetic. No, not just the racers, we'll hold off on that for a second, but the Other Drivers.

The abuse of the breakdown lane on Both SIDES by the 'other drivers' is simply pathetic. AND the driver of the 18 wheeler who pulled in front of the two racing cars on a curve (not passing anyone else) was simply stupid. Not to mention the pedestrians calmly walking down the highway ON THE WHITE LINES, not off the side of the road.

As far as the racers are concerned, ok, no speed limit there or perhaps no money for law enforcement there, if your going to have some fun, try to stay in your own lane, pass after the 'other' car has left the lane, and stay the hell out of the breakdown lane, unless your car breaks down.

The worst drivers I've seen in Car Chases shown on the news where police are chasing them and who actually have a reason to drive like nuts on public roads to get away from the police DON'T DRIVE THAT RECKLESSLY....oh sure they do but they're trunk or high...LOL....

What was that second Audi anyway! And I wish other drivers yielded some passing room like that when you are traveling a few MPH above the limit and flashing your lights at them! As crazy as the drive was, the 'other' drivers got out of the way FAST....thus perhaps were paying attention while driving to actually see the crazed racers coming....

Most importantly, when your racing a RS4 in your Subaru and a SECOND AUDI joins the race and similarly SPANKS YOU, slow down, and park. LOL....

Mike

KK265
March 14th, 2007, 17:07
So where did that take place?

I do not know.Random finding.
Can i send you a PM?

JavierNuvolari
March 14th, 2007, 17:14
It's from Brazil. It says so in the description.

Javier

Mad 1
March 14th, 2007, 17:47
Looks as if the audi was fully laden?:thumb:

Ruergard
March 14th, 2007, 17:54
Most importantly, when your racing a RS4 in your Subaru and a SECOND AUDI joins the race and similarly SPANKS YOU, slow down, and park. LOL....

Mike

Hahahah!:thumb:
Agree with you on the drivers point to.

Kram
March 15th, 2007, 03:05
This footage was taken from a "gumball" like meeting/rally. There were a lot of cars running with them but they wre the first two.

That RS4 is armored, so the impressiom of it being full loaded. :s4addict: :rs4addict

alex_s3
March 15th, 2007, 17:43
Nice race! :race:

Cool that the S4 joined the race. :thumb: