PDA

View Full Version : Pics from a day Nurburgring

pING
May 5th, 2003, 21:39
Here (http://sjeemz.nl/fotos/nurburgring-04-05-2003/) are some pics of someone who was at the Nurburgring yesterday and didn't forget to bring his camera! :) There are pictures of Audi RS6, BMW M3, M5, Prosche 911, and some other cars. I thought why keep them for myself when I can share the pictures on this beatifull forum with you!

Preview:
http://sjeemz.nl/fotos/nurburgring-04-05-2003/DSC01325.JPG

http://sjeemz.nl/fotos/nurburgring-04-05-2003/DSC01327.JPG

Very nice :addict:

Erik
May 5th, 2003, 22:09
:bow:

pING - Thank you very much for those pictures. Very appreciated!
The RS 6 was developed on the Nürburgring and I hope it belongs there. The times from sport auto tells me it should not be too ashamed.

Don't be shy, I moved this post to where it belongs - the RS6 forum.

Did he drive it on the Ring as well or just parking?

:addict:

More RS 6 pics here:
http://sjeemz.nl/fotos/nurburgring-04-05-2003/index.php?start=121

Speedracer
May 5th, 2003, 23:35
What kind of exhaust does he have and where did he get those awesome taillights?

Gustav
May 6th, 2003, 10:39
Loks a bit rice to me :alig: Although the OZ Superlegger are nice but with larger dimentsion they would have looked better.

On the M5 they looks clean:

http://www.bmwm5.com/photo/showgallery.php?cat=998&thumb=1&si=oz

:bunny2:

krabu
May 6th, 2003, 10:54
Originally posted by Gustav
Loks a bit rice to me...
On the M5 they looks clean:

But Gustav, that's beacuse rice wheels on a rice car matches. :hihi:

Sorry, could'nt help it. :mouthshut

Fact is, I agree with you about what I think you actually meant - the rear lights - they look way too much rice for my taste also. :(

pING
May 6th, 2003, 18:13
Originally posted by Erik B
Don't be shy, I moved this post to where it belongs - the RS6 forum.
Thanks for moving the topic to the right part of the forum Erik. :)

Did he drive it on the Ring as well or just parking?
He drove a Porsche 911 and his own Seat Ibiza I believe :hmm:

nene
May 6th, 2003, 19:12
That RS6 is really nice looking.

Lights: not my taste, but not bad looking either. I think in this case I don't consider it rice. Keep in mind that the housing matches the center piece where the fogs are, which is interesting.

Wheels: nice wide lip. I think if they were a bit larger it would look nice too. One interesting thing is that with the lip on the rims, the wheel arches look so much bigger (stick out quite a bit).

Exhaust: Very nice indeed. I like it how it's flush and curved according to the car outline.

One question: why have you not tinted that MoFo? It would have been so nice if this machine had tinted windows!!!

Erik
May 6th, 2003, 19:27
In my opinion black tinted lights is not rice.

However we had an example earlier from Essen with white rear lights that made us feel sick.

Gustav
May 6th, 2003, 20:28
I think aftermarket blacked out rearlights are 80s. Audi Coupe :trash: Treser light bars on Audi 100/200 :bang:

Although I did not notice the center piece that matches the car, then it somehow was better :bunny2:

Mr Janne
May 6th, 2003, 21:59
I have seen this car before on the Nordscheife. He drove very fast then and it had a very deep V8-rumble.

krm
May 7th, 2003, 02:29
Great pics, thanks very much for sharing.

Benman
May 7th, 2003, 16:38
the more pics i see of daytona grey RS6s, the more i can't wait
to get mine!!! very nice:cheers:

ben:addict:

Speedracer
May 10th, 2003, 01:55
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Erik B
[B]In my opinion black tinted lights is not rice.

Here is a picture of the taillights. They are made by Hella and match the license plate surround. They cost $279 US.

darkseid
May 10th, 2003, 02:23
Nice licenseplates the cars have, RS 6000, the Golf with VR 666 and the Kawasaki motorcycle with ER 8. :cool2:

gregoryindiana
June 2nd, 2003, 16:52
Great Photos!!

Just had a chance to look over all the pics you took that day at the Nordschleife. They were great, and it looks like your whole group had a great time.

With respect to the Gray RS6, I like the look of the wheels particularly. But I bet they are terribly difficult to keep clean, if that matters to you. The stock wheels are probably no better, and i will find out later this year personally.

That RS6 owner certainly must use his car well; did anyone else notice the front photo? There were MANY German insects that made the ultimate sacrifice.

Again, great photos!

Is the trip to Nurburgring a yearly thing for you guys, or just spur of the moment? Nice to be able to drive on over on a last minute whim, I guess...

Rhaps
December 14th, 2003, 22:41
This Unique RS6 could be yours! Check this (http://www.mobile.de/SID3xNIgTrmaOXJBbsTA.wf.A-t-vaNexlCsAsK%F3P%F3R~BmSB10LsearchPublicJ1071444525 A1LsearchPublicCCarX-t-vctpLtt~BmPA1A1B20B19%81%40-t-vCaMkMoSmTh_xrdsO~BSRA6A1D1900CRS6CRS6Mrs6%7C%FF%A 5%7C%FF%A5%7C%FF%A5%7C%FF%A5%7C%FF%A5A0D1998A0/cgi-bin/da.pl?bereich=pkw&id=11111111130031234&top=10&) out!

Sweet ride! :addict:

fabianflach
December 15th, 2003, 21:09
arround 70 k € for a car that has seen the track a lot is too expensive.. 20k mile..

Fabian

Headroom42
December 18th, 2003, 00:38
@speedracer

What kind of exhaust does he have and where did he get those awesome taillights?

The exhaust is from ABT and is avaible in 2 Version. You can get the full exhaust or only the last part of it. Sorry, I can't find the right words at moment.

Greetings

Headroom

Highlander
February 13th, 2004, 00:46
Does anyone know where to get a set of smoked lenses for the rear fog lights . I have installed a set of smoked tail lights on my car and now the red fogs really stand out !

:bow: :addict:

Erik
February 13th, 2004, 10:28
Originally posted by Highlander
Does anyone know where to get a set of smoked lenses for the rear fog lights . I have installed a set of smoked tail lights on my car and now the red fogs really stand out !

'Can't you paint it?

Highlander
February 13th, 2004, 12:17
Originally posted by Erik
'Can't you paint it?

Will it work? What kind of paint should I use? I am afraid to mess it up... I also have just bought a pair of Euro smoked side marker lights from a company in California called procarparts.com and they are really nice looking. :mech: :cheers: