PDA

View Full Version : Add me to the list...

gmbh6
March 11th, 2007, 09:56
...maybe.

My wife just fell in Love with the Q7 the other day. We went for a test drive of that and the XC90.

I must say, the Q7 is very roomy.

Anyways the Cayenne S is already up for sale. And while the Q7 is not a lock....I'm already debating between going for the V8 S-line.......or saving some money and buying the V6.....lowering it just a hair...debadging it....and putting some 19-22z on it. Fully loaded on the inside of course.

Found this...

http://www.autoblog.nl/images/audi_q7_je_design.jpg
http://autoblog.it/uploads/audi_q7_nothelle_2.jpg

AudiAllroad
March 11th, 2007, 10:56
I had choosen a full loaded V6 with that package on the pictures above, what a locker!

/Audi

Benman
March 14th, 2007, 16:59
...maybe.

My wife just fell in Love with the Q7 the other day. We went for a test drive of that and the XC90.

Well, if you do, congrats! And yes, I'd say opt for the Sline, the looks are great. However, I'd leave it alone as far as the JE kit goes. Maybe some wheels (or better yet, just get the Sline optional 21" and then you're done!).:cheers:

Ben:addict:

Leadfoot
March 15th, 2007, 00:15
What ever you do, don't put a ugly bodykit on it. Do as Ben says, a nice set of wheels if you must but choose wisely, not to many spokes as with such a heavy car brake dust is a bugger to clean. That's why I have stayed with the standard 5spoke models.

Benman
March 16th, 2007, 00:12
That's why I have stayed with the standard 5spoke models.
Five spoke even better for keeping clean. ;)

Leadfoot
March 16th, 2007, 14:54
Ben,

You are from the USA, you probably have people who come and clean your alloys for you, where as the rest of us have to do it yourselves.

Benman
March 16th, 2007, 16:51
Ben,

You are from the USA, you probably have people who come and clean your alloys for you, where as the rest of us have to do it yourselves.LOL! We are simple folk, yes? ;) :D

gjg
March 17th, 2007, 05:19
yeah, but where Ben lives, they forget to mount them back on the car after cleanning ..... :applause:

Leadfoot
March 17th, 2007, 09:23
yeah, but where Ben lives, they forget to mount them back on the car after cleanning ..... :applause:

:applause: :applause:

:doh: Doh, I wished I had of thought of that one.