PDA

View Full Version : Sad accident on the motorway...

Toto89
March 10th, 2007, 18:03
The accident happened yesterday, about 50km from me. A new TT crashed a lorry during overtaking a Suzuki on the motorway, the incident ended in the ditch.
Unfortunately the driver died immediately, the passanger was desperately wounded. :noshake:
Link (http://www.langlovagok.hu/html/galeria/355.shtml)

Ruergard
March 10th, 2007, 18:36
R.I.P :(

Very sad to see this... seems to have been a really big crash.

+44 Dave
March 10th, 2007, 18:41
Its amazing to think that could have been anyone. And in a situation like that, the car changes nothing. Very saddening, and makes me think twice about the speed i do in my RS6. RIP TT Driver.

Leadfoot
March 10th, 2007, 20:58
All fatalities are sad and such a waste of life. When you hit another car you stand a chance, but against a lorry your chances are zero.

darkart
March 11th, 2007, 14:49
Another stupid waste of ones life:( Why when a youngster get in a such car he thinks he is immortal?

Benman
March 12th, 2007, 15:43
All fatalities are sad and such a waste of life. When you hit another car you stand a chance, but against a lorry your chances are zero. Most certainly. Head ons are very rarely walked away from. Especially ones involving trucks. Sad to see. The dead driver is at peace resting, but sadly, it is his family that will be suffering for quite some time. A good reminder for all of us.

Ben:addict:

gjg
March 18th, 2007, 09:28
Originally Posted by Leadfoot
When you hit another car you stand a chance, but against a lorry your chances are zero.

I'm sorry for the driver and passanger - it looks like they hit the lorry on back side and that had to be at significant speed ..... Unfortunately this is - at least in the wild east - not a rare sight, car or motorbike.

A lot of younger guys get a fast/-er car or bike and almost instantly become driving legend in their own mind. Results are as expected, unfortunately many times innocent people get killed/injured as well.

Passing in turn, hillcrest, two lane road, full lane/no lane, no passing zone, incoming traffice or not, 140+ in 50 zone, list goes on - sometimes I wish we could do instant justice .......

S3 storm
March 23rd, 2007, 16:00
R.I.P TT Driver

another dream and another life taken away from are love ones......

S3 Storm