PDA

View Full Version : Just ended lease on RS6 - what next?

Iron Flatline
March 7th, 2007, 05:09
Hi all.

First post. I just ended my lease on my 03 RS6. I was living in Los Angeles, but am moving to Germany in the next two months.

I'd love to get another RS6, but am not sure if there is one coming. Anyone know anything?

I'm also considering and RS4. I'm moving to Berlin, and I think a shorter car might be easier to park in the city.

I have two kids, so the R8 is out for now. If I had stayed in the US, I would have gotten an S8.

Obviously I'm an Audi fan...

Soo.... any advice?

skiwi
March 7th, 2007, 06:26
the rs4 will fit 2 kids fine. not 3 though :-(

KoenVAG
March 7th, 2007, 08:43
the '4' could be a good choice for kids and urban style.

nene
March 7th, 2007, 17:31
Audi S3 or Mez Quattroporte.

kem
March 7th, 2007, 17:56
Did you lease just end? What dealer will be selling it now? Got any more info on the car?

thanks

Hi all.

First post. I just ended my lease on my 03 RS6. I was living in Los Angeles, but am moving to Germany in the next two months.

I'd love to get another RS6, but am not sure if there is one coming. Anyone know anything?

I'm also considering and RS4. I'm moving to Berlin, and I think a shorter car might be easier to park in the city.

I have two kids, so the R8 is out for now. If I had stayed in the US, I would have gotten an S8.

Obviously I'm an Audi fan...

Soo.... any advice?

Iron Flatline
March 7th, 2007, 18:35
I returned it to Rusnak Audi in Pasadena, whom I bought it from. I had a three year lease, and extended the maximum possible three months. I had around 18,800 miles on it.

No service issues except squeaky breaks, which would not go away. After about 45 minutes of aggressive rush-hour stop-and-go the breaks started squeaking badly.

I kept my car very clean, no eating allowed by kids, no beach visits, etc. The rear-seat leather is a little deformed because I had children's seats mounted with the LATCH system there for the whole three years, but I was told that can be reshaped easily.

The car was dark metallic grey with a black interior. I added nothing to it, and am not aware of the full option package as I bought a model that was available at that time. I will be glad to answer specific questions about what the car had.

Ruergard
March 7th, 2007, 18:55
Maybe an S6? Awesome car!

Otherwise an RS4, maybe Avant? Should do the trick just fine!

Iron Flatline
March 7th, 2007, 19:04
So just to ask - will there be a new RS6?

AuditudeA642
March 8th, 2007, 01:32
the next RS6 will be coming in about early 2008 and is said to have 580 HORSES!!! I am also waiting for the release of the RS6 cant wait to see what it will look like. About the RS4 i am 6' 3" and i fit in the back of an S4. I mean it wasnt the most comfortable but i fit. I am assuming your kids arent over 6' the RS4 should be fine.:addict: :addict: :addict: